ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) :

The USDCHF on look to be more bearish after we see the MACD show the signal start bearish (for probably next several price movement), I see. But, please look and then pay attention to the Fib line - especially to the Pivot line at 0.9697. That Pivot line 0.9697 can be a strong support. So, to call this pair on more bearish = the price then must = can break that pivot Pivot 0.9697 first, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, July 30, 2012

I see = till now, the USDCHF still to become more bearish. The candle still move bellow the Strong TCCI 20day and TCCI 80day (daily TF). On my look = for today price candle move = the price want try again to test again that pivot line at 0.9697. So, search for nice Sell Op here = better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

USDCHF on look bulls = we see the price candle on the previous day = look like bulls pinbar = So, yes = this can product bulls max. to test again that 0.9840. So, with this look = search for Buy OP on smaller TF = better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

On daily TF = I see the TCCI trend till now still bearish, but almost weak = as long as the price can not break down to that more pivot line at 0.9697. For now = yes, the probably price still on sideways first and we can sell again on this USDCHF pair after truly the price from top can break down to that pivot 0.9697, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

The USDCHF = on look more bulls = we can see the price now can pullback up = and look leave that demand area (0.9775). And for next price movement, I see - this pair can be more bulls after truly price from bottom can break up more to the strong 23.6 fibo line at price 0.9843. If that break-up happen = I see, search for next nice Buy OP = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 03, 2012

The USDCHF on look more bulls - the price till now can be open on above that TCCI line and I see the daily candle on yesterday likely a nice bulls pinbar = So, here is a nice formation that probably price to bulls and search and make Buy OP here then = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

Bearish continuation can be here = if the price can break that strong picot line at (0.9697). So, if that pivot was break by price from top = Yes, the Next nice idea for trade on this pair is = just search for nice Sell OP (using smaller time frame = better). I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 06, 2012

I see = after the price can be open bellow that Pivot line (0.9697) = this pair look to become more probably bearish. And if we see this price condition with Fibo = this quite clear that price probably want try that golden fibo ration (61.8 fib line at price 0.9632). So, on this bearish trend (that also supported by the nice Red TCCI on daily TF) = I see = search for next nice Sell Op (on more smaller time frame) = better idea here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Yes = The big trend (daily TF) still look bearish but weak = I say weak it’s because the price still difficult to break more down to the strong daily breakout line at price 0.9656. So, with this look = I see the more probably sideways first look here = just wait and see and pay attention to the price move. if then price from top can break down too to the strong daily breakout line (0.9656) = Yes, search for Sell = better idea here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Big trend (daily TF) still look bearish = it can be see with nice TTCI on daily that now still show bearish. Then, of course I can say this pair on more and can be take start search for sell OP again after truly the price can break down to the 61.8 fib line (0.9632). So, as long as the price still move above that 61.8 fib = I call this still sideways = just wait and see = it’s better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

The USDCHF on still nice bearish. Adn for today move = I see this bearish still strong move = IF then price can break that Low Fibo at 0.9705. So, if that 0.9705 can be break too by strong bearish candle (from top) = Yes, I see = search for sell here = better. Look to the TCCI 96 = this TCCI 96 = till now still nice support for bearish too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Just be careful about probably price to be more bearish if the 76.4 fibo (0.9757) can be break by price from Top. On my simple analysis = the big trend on this pair now look on still bearish (TCCI 96 still look above the current price). So, if that 76.4 fib (0.9757) can be break by price from top = Yes, nice Sell continuation probability here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

The price look pullback up from that strong demand area (0.9756). And I see for now - price look want to try to break up that pivot at 0.9779. So, on my see = if that 0.9779 can be break by price from bottom = this truly will be more probably bulls trend continuation here and if that happen = search for Buy = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 13, 2012

The USDCHF on look to become more bulls - after price pullback up from that strong demand area (0.9767). Now, The TCCI line (96) also on look support for this bulls, So, on my simple look = search for nice Buy OP here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I see - that the more bulls continuation can be here again after price from bottom can break that strong resistance line (supply area) at 0.9744. So, on simple word : we can do again for make Buy OP = if truly that 0.9744 can be break by price from bottom, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Price candle (on 15MTF) now move bellow that TCCI 96. Of course - I see the more probably price to be bearish here (as long as the price can not break up more to the strong resistance 0.9751). So, yes, search for nice Sell OP = better idea here for now (with using SL max. above that resistance, of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Consolidation but with more probably to more bearish = here. Look the price can be called on nice bearish of course = after that strong Low Fibo (0.7968) was truly can break by strong bearish candle = break from top. If that happen = search for Sell OP again = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pullback UP price - from that strong demand area (0.9712) still showing this pair. On my see = just be careful if you want to make a Sell OP. The more probably price to pullback UP = yes here. I see = search for Buy with SL max. bellow that 0.9706 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price)

Till closed price this week - I see - the USDCHF still on nice bearish and will be look to probably more bearish again for next price movement if that 61.8 fib line (0.9727) can be break by price from top, then. If that happen = search for Sell again here = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 20, 2012

The price still look consolidation (between the Supply demand area - with weak and short range, I see). The wait and see can be better idea, of course. Then, the nice more bearish can be here if truly price from top can break down to the more 76.4 fib line (0.9728) = that 76.4 fib also near to the demand area (0.9732). So, if that demand can be break by nice + strong bearish candle = search for Sell = better, then. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.