FNIB.co Daily Technical Analysis March 26 USDCHF

The USDCHF regained its bullish momentum yesterday topped at 0.9495. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 0.9600. Immediate support is seen around 0.9450. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 0.9400 – 0.9350 but any downside pullback now is normal and should be seen as a good opportunity to buy on dips.

I won’t be trading with FNIB, they have way too many bad reviews.

Hello
Thanks for the heads up, keep us updated. I will message you privately, I traded forex at FNIB and never had a problem. I would recommend them

Hello everyone,
It’s been a while since I have not done an update on the Swiss franc. I had given a goal of parity on the USDCHF in January and saw fundamental vis-à-vis the Fed and a likely reduction of its program of asset purchases later this year, this goal remains to date. I would even say there’s a good chance to see the Swiss franc falling below parity against the U.S. dollar this year if my predictions are confirmed in January. In this case, a breach of parity pave the way for a resumption of the USDCHF to 1.04.