USDCHF – June 9th 2014

After today’s spike in the USDCHF I have decided to enter some new shorts for a small correction. I am only looking for about 75 pips on this trade, but before you jump the gun and enter this trade you should do your own analysis and make sure my short view corresponds with your own trading style. Should this currency pair rally further I will add to my short positions.

i hope you are right yogi bear… bc what i did what put all my money on a sell order…

Hahahahaha!!!

Why would you place all your funds into one single trade?

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;634516”] Why would you place all your funds into one single trade?[/QUOTE]

i want to see if i’ll lose money. haha

[QUOTE=“gitpip11;634595”]

i want to see if i’ll lose money. haha[/QUOTE]

Rather…why don’t you just pee on some poor homeless person or kick him and say why are such a loser loser?

that’s a good idea… i never thought about doing that before.

USD/CHF had an ascending trend without a noticeable reformation during the recent weeks that shows buyer certainty in reaching to the predetermined targets. The price could record the top price of 0.92109 in Daily time frame which is fixed by descending candle(Shooting Star).In long term time frames such as monthly and weekly price is above 5-day moving average (a consistent uptrend) and there is not any clear reason about descending of price in these time frames.As it is obvious in the picture below, price during the Ascending has touched the round resistance level of 0.92000 and has created the Shooting Star candlestick pattern. Closing of the Bearish candle after this pattern will confirm it and warns about descending of price.

According to the formed movements in daily time frame, between the top price of 0.92109 and bottom price of 0.87026 there is AB=CD harmonic pattern with ideal ratios of 50 and 200 that by completion of the D point in this pattern, there is warning for descending of the price. As it is obvious in the picture bellow, according to the formed movements, the price is in divergence mode with RSI indicator and confirms the mentioned top price is Daily time frame which generally warns the possibility of changing price direction.
According to the current condition the first warning for descending of price is breaking of the support level of 0.91834.

USD/CHF Technical Analysis dated 2014.09.03

USD/CHF was in a strong and consistent uptrend during the recent weeks that buyers were successful in achieving the highest price of 0.96863. Currently in long-term time frames such as monthly / weekly and daily price is above the 5-day moving average which implies consistent uptrend with potential of further rise in price during the next candles.

The price by reaching to the resistance ascending channel edge has been stopped from more ascend and According to the type of previous week formed descending candles, there is a Dark cloud cover candlestick pattern that warns stopping of ascending trend to the buyers. Stoch indicator in weekly time frame is in saturation buy area and warns about descending of price according to the next cycle during the next weeks. Generally according to the formed signs in price chart, until the top price of 0.96863 is preserved, there is a potential for reformation and descending of the price in this currency pair.

The USD/CHF pair initially tried to rally during the course of the week, but tested the 0.9750 level to find nothing but resistance there. By finding that resistance, we fell back down and formed a nice-looking shooting star that sits just above the 0.95 handle, an area of significant support. With this, I have no interest in trading this pair from a longer-term perspective as far selling is concerned until we break down below the 0.94 level as it would show a significant breakdown.