Will This Pair Keep on Moving Higher Up

Will USD/CHF go even higher than 0.9700. Need comments from anybody and everybody who has any idea about it. I am stuck with a sell, if it moves another 102 pips higher (now at 0.9664) I am gone.

I would close your trade. The market is heading straight for your stop above 0.9750. Why and when did you go short?

Totally agree with the above post, looking at the fibs on the monthly time frame, kinda seems the 0.97378 would seem to be the next level of resistance IMO.
Good luck to OP and I hope im seeing it wrong, for your sake.

Thanks Pjsna6 ! Would close my trade if I get the chance, the market opens at 3 in the morning - hope I can wake up or hope that it consolidates till morning or comes down a bit. I opened the trade on Wednesday, thought that it was going for a correction.

Thanks lokiprice! Especially for the hope! I am banking on x factors to bring the pair down.

The most important thing I have learnt from trading is not to pick tops or bottoms ( One of the most important things, there are many ) . I use to try and do that all the time and would be in your exact situation. Stick with the trend, wait for a pullback into a higher time frame key level and then enter. Take your profits at the next key level and then wait for the next trade. Don’t hold losing trades , you will wipe out your account and do your head in. You may be correct about an impending correction just don’t try and pick it , the market will show you when it’s time to correct.

Pjsna6! Thanks again! Actually I have been doing just that - looking for tops and bottoms.

Arbitrager on Acid took the high above the 3-day range on the 17th of September at 0.9374.  High...   .....high.....    ...huh?  Anyways, since then, six of the 13 sessions saw new highs (not quite half, must be some weaker ****.)  Grooming the stop at the close of each session to just below the new 3-day low has brought it to 0.9484 which locks in 110 pips on this trip.

As the 7-day low rose above break-even, Arbitrager on Acid chilled on the grooming of the stop by sitting back and meditating, taking deep breaths, and by feeling the universe flow through the spine and out the fingertips as the 7-day low crept closer to the stop.  At the end of the coming 7th of October session, Arbitrager on Acid can begin grooming the stop with the 7-day low for as long as the cosmos will continue the trip.

At almost 700 pips above the 200-day moving average, the price is the most distant from it since early 2012.  That said, the price was 1800 pips below the 200-day moving average at the end of a downward trip in August 2011.  Stay long or flat, shorts have no edge here.

May your trips be immersed in ecstasy and the goddess of forex endow you with profits...

Oh! Forgot to mention in my earlier posts, I closed my trade just after I woke in the morning. Thanks everyone. And pls do keep on writing and educating.