Technical Analysis for USDCHF

USD/CHF had a good week last week with price going above parity. Now all eyes are on the US FOMC minutes on Wednesday in hopes that market players will get a hint where the economy is going now.

Still above parity, let’s see what the next week brings.

The Greenback is most likely to continue appreciating against the Franc.

The pair seems to consolidate ahead of the NFP and Jobs report. Interesting to see how it develops.

And the pair is back below parity on weak US dollar. I think the Swiss franc actually will start to depreciate again before the end of the month.

USD/CHF is trading below parity this week as price approaches 0.99. Current market price is 0.9924, i expect a move down below 0.99, my target is 0.9867.

USD/CHF climbed above parity with price now trading around 1.0008. Main trend on the short-term remains in consolidation.

USD/CHF is now trading at 1.0064. The pair seems to consolidate around parity until something major stirs the markets.

USD/CHF is having a time when it must decide whether it will continue going down making a trend reversal on the short term or it will keep on going to the upside. Today we might get a hint from the latest US CPI and ARS data.

The pair seems to be insecure on its way down as bulls tried to bring the price back above parity. Interesting to see how the bears react in the coming week.

USD/CHF appears to be losing steam as price went to a low of 0.9896 but then bulls then took control over the pair and brought it back up to weekly close at 0.9954.

USD/CHF posted new losses this week. I think the downtrend will continue.

Interesting move this week, i expect the downward move to continue.

Strong bearish channel last week. Probably it will keep on going down.

Found support at 0.97, next bull target 0.9840.

USD/CHF 0.9670. The latest NFP and Jobs report pushed price below key level 0.9700.

Good move last week. Let’s see what next one brings, I’m bullish on the USD.

USD/CHF made a strong move to the upside. Interesting to see what the news release brings.

Good move this week. Still no price direction as the pair is in neutral zone right now.

Very tough day on the emotions today. Big volatility.