ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

For Tomorrow Trade (opening price) :

Just be careful, I see till the closed price this week - the price look to become consolidation. We see the price now on between that TCCI 20day till the TCCI 80day (on daily TF) = I call this is a sideways area. Then, if we see this pair with Fibo = I see the price also still look on sideways near that 76.4 fibo line (78.35). But, of course - the big trend on this pair till this closed price (this week) = still on bearish = can be see with that TCCI 80day condition. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Pullback bulls look probably here. TCCI 20day (on daily TF) show this bulls probability for today move. I see, this bulls can probably touch max. to near that golden fibo ratio at 61.8 (78.78). So, search for next nice Buy OP= better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I see = the bearish trend still here (USDJPY) but with weak move after price now on near that support area (77.94). With this look = I see - it’s better to just wait and see - then, we can sell again here after truly price can break more down to that strong support line (77.94), of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Daily TF trend on this USDJPY pair = still look on bearish = it can be see from the TCCI 20day = still show that red line, of course. Then, this bearish look was more weak as long as the price still can not break down to that weekly breakout line (77.94). So, yes, with this look = wait and see can become more great idea. Then, Sell on this pair can be nice if truly the price from top can breakdown too to that strong weekly breakout line = break from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Yes, I see too - that USDJPY on look nice to be more bulls. Look that the price can not break more down to the strong weekly breakout line (77.94). And we see - the price pullback up. Also we see the TCCI was nice support for bulls. So, with this look candle formation = I see = search for next nice Buy OP here = better (with using max. Stoploss at bellow that weekly breakout line (77.94) of course ). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 03, 2012

Here was formed a double bottom - the price look pullback from that weekly breakout line (77.94). And because of this = Yes, the more probably bulls here as long as the price can not break down again to that weekly breakout line (77.94). And I see = for now = search for next nice Buy OP here = nice idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

The USDJPY on look pullback up from that strong support line or Weekly breakout line at (77.94). With this look = Yes, search for nice Buy OP here = better. The more probably price to pullback bulls = Yes, here. And I see - this bulls can be more strong move here if truly price from bottom can break up more to that Golden Ration Fibo (61.8 fib line) at price 78.78. Note : We can see that TCCI 20day averages (on daily TF) still nice to support for this bulls till now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 06, 2012

The USDJPY price till now on still sideways first = but then, I see this pair can be more nice Strong bulls trend after truly = the price from bottom can break up more to the Golden Ration Fibo (61.8 = 78.78). Once again = I can say with clear that, If that 78.78 can be break by price from bottom - I see this will be a nice trigger to become more bulls here - and if that happen = search for nice Buy OP here = better idea, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The price on USDJPY till now still look consolidation but more probably to Go Up (the TCCI line on daily TF show this trend bulls = but still weak). I mean, we can take a buy OP here after the price from bottom = truly can break up more to the strong 76.4 fib line at price 78.35, if that 76.4 fib can be break by price from bottom = Yes, search for Buy Op = better here - with using max, Stoploss bellow the price 77.90 (strong weekly breakout line), of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

More bulls still look here = after we see the price can not break down more to the strong weekly breakout line at price 77.90. Then, I see - The TCCI line on daily TF now on look bulls of course. but to become more bulls = of course - this USDJPY pair must break up to the strong 61.8 fibo (Golden Ratio = 78.78). So, of course - if that 78.78 can be break by strong bullish candle from bottom = search for nice Buy OP here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

On my see = this pair (USDJPY) for today move = can become more nice bulls if truly price from bottom can break up that 23.6 fibo line (78.48). if that (78.48) can be break from bottom = Yes, make a buy Op here with TP before price touch that strong resistance (78.52) = better. The Nice TCCI 96 still nice support for this bulls opportunity. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 10, 2012

The USDJPY on still sideways - No nice idea to play this pair for now. Then, on my see the price want to try to test again that support (78.51). but, truly the price still look sideways and on my look = the Wait and see action = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

Just be careful about price pullback up here - we can see now price was move above that strong and nice TCCI 96 line - and also before that = the price was pullback up from that strong demand area (near 78.19). So, of course - the more probably bulls for next price movement = can be probably here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Price look pullback up from that strong and nice demand area (78.19). On my see = it’s time to make a nice buy OP here - but, of course always to uses Stoploss and I see stoploss can be place on bellow that strong demand area (bellow 78.10). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Till now = This is truly on still sideways price movement. And of course - not so good idea to take any new OP with this price look. Wait and see can be better action. Then, We can say that the pair on nice probably to bulls continuation if price candle from bottom can break with strong bulls candle to the nearest resistance (at supply area = near price 78.38). On simple word : search for Buy = better to do here if 78.38 can be break by price from bottom. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I see - till now - the USDJPY on still consolidation = near that supply area (78.81). So, of course = wait and see = still better choice till now. Then, I can say that nice more bearish can be here if that 78.68 can be break by price from top. And for now, we can see that price still volatile movement near that pivot (78.81). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The USDJPY still on bulls - but, truly this was on near supply area = and just be careful if you still want to make Buy OP here = the more probably consolidation price can be play here. By the way = I see the Max. probably bulls can probably touch that 79.12. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Daily breakout line on this USDJPY pair still can not be break by price from bottom. So, with this look = just be aware about price to pullback more down here. I see, as long as the price can not break up more to that 79.40 (strong daily breakout line) = the more probably to be bearish = here. And, yes = search for next nice Sell OP = great idea here, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price)

I see = The bulls trend on this pair (USDJPY) still strong. It’s because till closed price this week - I still can not found the strong supply area for this pair. So, of course - for next price movement - the probably price to go up again still here. Note : the Daily breakout line was break by price movement (from bottom). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Just be careful about probably price pullback down here. I can say that nice Sell then can be here (as long as the price can not break up more to that weekly breakout line (79.59). And with this price condition = Yes, search for Sell Op with using Stoploss above that 79.59 = better idea for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.