ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 6, 2016

USDJPY trend is able to keep it down. we will be good sell again when the breakdown occurs below 109.94. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 8, 2016

I support buy for USDJPY - but must wear sl below 107.66. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 11, 2016

we will be nice to sell again as USDJPY has broken down fibo 108.05. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 12, 2016

USDJPY remains only sideways when there is in the price range of 107.62 to 108.43. ignore. :slight_smile:

Regards.

good day, very interesting analysis.

are you able to provide the SL and TP with all your daily technical analysis for USDJPY? that would help to better understand the scenario.

thanks!

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 18, 2016

a gap down near demand. This is not good sell. I suspect the USDJPY can return to the top. would be better off taking a buy when price breaks upward 109.72. buy the target was 110.65. sl below 109.02. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thanks for considering the request.

I was just wondering how come there is no daily update

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, April 19, 2016

USDJPY price action looks to continue upward. since the early morning, the buyer has to break above 108.98. ok buy with tp at 109.61. sl pivot while below 108.27. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Great call. But too late. The move is almost complete.

Almost 12 hours late.

Are you able to post sooner from now on? Would really be helpful then.

Thanks!

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I support the buy if the USDJPY continues to top 109.48. tp at 109.89. and sl under 108.74. :slight_smile:

Regards.

In from yesterday. Fingers crossed! :smiley:

Great call…Will test it out more often now…

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, April 21, 2016

I would obviously support in USDJPY buy this if the breakup occurs at 109.87. tp was 110.65. sl below 109.31. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Are you able to explain your methodology in detail? As to how you conduct your analysis and make these calls? Would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, April 22, 2016

USDJPY remains only sideways if there is in the range of 109.32 to 109.89. ignore. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, April 25, 2016

USDJPY trend is still strong for upward. we can take the op buy when the breakup occurs upward 111.81. tp at 112.68. sl below 111.32. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 4, 2016

a pinbar bullish USDJPY which bounced up from 105.54 strong demand. so, I support a buy with a target at 10:15. and sl under 105.54. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 6, 2016

USDJPY with a flat call me when the price movement is still weak between 106.79 to 107.49. then ignore. :slight_smile:

Regards.

My I see this can not going this target 102.5, next uptrade target proft 111.5

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 12, 2016

USDJPY in there formed a double top. So, be careful, it could be there will be a price reversal down and sell if the price is good today can continue to penetrate down 108.36. :slight_smile:

Regards.