Usd/jpy

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

I think that the USDJPY asset would renew its minimum.

I think that usdjpy asset will go down.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on USD/JPY! Definitely, the show must go on =)

I’m buying USD/JPY until the 103.72 mark. After that, I close the deal and look for a new approach.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

There is a bullish trend developing on USD/JPY pair.

I think that the price will pass 111.39 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 106.46 or further.

Edmund85 - The price of USDJPY may fall eventually but a fast reversal is unlikely. My view is that USDJPY is likely to range for the next few months

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

The Yen appears to be weakening.

I’m bullish on the pair!

I’m bearish on the pair.

I can’t see a favorable opening for a deal right now. Therefore, I’ll wait to see which of the variants is the right one.

USD/JPY moved down to 112.79 on talks between President Trump and PM Abe. Price is expected to continue sideways until fundamentals or technicals play a role.

The pair seems lost its upward momentum, break below important support level 103.00 would lead to further decline. My next target is 112.50.

USD/JPY is now higher currently trading at 112.37. The week was somehow beneficial for the USD, interesting to see what the next one brings!

Tough pair to trade recently, consolidation got a hold of it.

USD/JPY had a strong momentum to the upside this week. Let’s see how the one goes, i’m expecting the pair to depreciate to levels below 113.00.

USD/JPY reached a low of 112.86 this week after the Fed raised the interest rate. The pair is now 113.35 and no major news are expected today so the trend might consolidate around current levels.