Usd/jpy

The pair seems lost its upward momentum, break below important support level 103.00 would lead to further decline. My next target is 112.50.

USD/JPY is now higher currently trading at 112.37. The week was somehow beneficial for the USD, interesting to see what the next one brings!

Tough pair to trade recently, consolidation got a hold of it.

USD/JPY had a strong momentum to the upside this week. Let’s see how the one goes, i’m expecting the pair to depreciate to levels below 113.00.

USD/JPY reached a low of 112.86 this week after the Fed raised the interest rate. The pair is now 113.35 and no major news are expected today so the trend might consolidate around current levels.

USD/JPY marks a week of depreciation as the pair went from 113 to below 111. Lowest low was made yesterday at 110.60, price is now slightly recovered trading at 111.23. I’m expecting a move up for the next week.

USD/JPY reached a high of 112.20 yesterday and is now trading at 111.60. The pair could not get over the resistance and bears took control. First support is now seen at 111.20.

USD/JPY continues to trade sideways, CMP 110.74. The JPY news this week could not make enough impact. Eyes are on the event next week.

USD/JPY is trading to the downside now as the US dollar is losing steam. CMP 108.88, first support 108.30.

USD/JPY is having a time of consolidation as price continues to trade sideways.

USD/JPY seems to have consolidated around the weekly close at 111.50. The pair need to break either 111 or 112 in order for one of the camps to take control.

I agree, the pair is showing no clear directional strength, how Usd/Jpy will develop its direction depend on Fed’s monetary policy outcome this Wednesday.

USD/JPY continues its way South. A correction may be expected the coming week.

The USDJPY keeps rallying and it breaks above the 76.4% Fibo at the 113.76 level. The pair may continue higher and it may try to visit the 115.50 level or the 116.00 zone.

Hm, I am also hoping for a similar scenario and don’t like how it goes today :frowning:
Hopefully it is just a correction to max 113.00 and after that it continues his way up…

USD/JPY appears to be losing strength, i’m bearish for the next week.

USD/JPY posted some losses this week. Probably it will keep going down give the weakness of the US dollar.

Very volatile trading in the closing hours of the week. Expecting the volatility to continue in the start of the next one.

USD/JPY at 110.85 down from 111.70 after the release of the US NFP and Jobs data.

Interesting to see what the next week brings for the pair. I’m bullish on the US dollar.