Vantage FX Broker Discussion

Good Morning BabyPips.com!

While still active in the BabyPips Analyst Arena, Vantage FX is happy to announce that we are now a part of the Broker Aid Station!

This opening thread is to answer any generic questions you may have about trading with Vantage FX. As with all broker discussion online, there are a lot of misconceptions about how a true STP/ECN broker such as Vantage handles client’s trades which we are happy to go over here.

So introduce yourself, share your experiences and we’ll see what we can do for your trading.

Cheers,

Vantage FX

[I]Of course for any urgent trading related matter, please remember that we have 24 hour client support available at the following numbers:

Australia: 1300 945 517
International: +61 2 8999 2044[/I]

Hi Vantage FX, you accept clients from Puerto Rico?

Hey Paul,

Unfortunately we can’t take clients from Puerto Rico as you are still under US jurisdiction. Try one of the many US regulated brokers.

Good luck.

Happy to be here guys!

i’ve just decided to go with you guys after a recommendation from my mentor. can’t wait to get started!

Прочитал, что брокер VantageFX на рынке уже с 2009 года и решил попробовать. Остался абсолютно доволен. Для тех кто плохо знает английский язык будет немного напряжно, но все таки есть смысл потрать несколько часов на брокера, который дает своё.

how do i get the news terminal i keep reading about for free?

Can you please provide update about BREXIT. I would like to know how Vantage FX handled the whole BREXIT situation and if the increased volatility affected Vantage FX financial stability.

Hey mastergame,

Vantage FX takes risk management very seriously and we were not going to take any chances around the Brexit vote for the sake of a short term marketing gimmick.

With the leave vote unexpectedly winning and market liquidity drying up, our decision to limit many affected forex currency pairs to ‘close only’ and increase margin requirements in the lead up proved to be the correct call.

We did an interview with Forex portal ‘AtoZ Forex’ speaking about what is next for Vantage FX post-Brexit which might answer any more questions you may have. Check it out here.