Best Forex Trading System of the Month: April 2012

Good day, Earth mongrels… errr, being!

It is I, Robopip, back from my thinking pod and ready to provide your forex trading system fix!

Announce to you, I must, human friend that April’s Best Forex Trading System Contest is now open. Newbies, amateurs, and forex demigods are all welcome to submit your favorite trading system! Heck, it doesn’t even have to be your own. If you don’t have your own system, you may also submit those of other forum users or your forex idols.

Step 1: Head on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

Step 2: Create a new thread describing your system. Just be sure to check out the official contest rules and regulations to be guided accordingly.

Step 3: Copy the link of your system and paste it under this thread.

Step 4: That’s it! I said easy as 1-2-3, not 1-2-3-4, didn’t I?

What’s in it for you?

The satisfaction of other fellow traders reading your system is usually enough for many traders, but I’m here to make the deal sweeter for all participants.

BabyPips.com is giving $1 to our “Charity of the Month” for every system entry that you submit. For April, our Charity of the Month is Green Peace.

This way you’ll be trading AND helping the less fortunate Earth brothers. Don’t believe me? Check out Forex Ninja’s “You Trade, We Aid” post!

On the third week of April, I shall compile all your submissions and open a poll. The community will then vote for a winner, which will be named as April’s Best Forex Trading System of the Month.

Good luck!

SUBMITTED SYSTEMS FOR APRIL’S CONTEST:

Next Stop (Trading Method) by digitalpipsy
Ichimoku in New Style by TOTHENEWWORLD

Add my system ichimoku in new style. posted in march

Yaaarp, now I got it. There it is

301 Moved Permanently add mine as the first one of April. Thanks:19:

Please add Next Stop (Trading Method) :slight_smile:
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/44107-next-stop-trading-method.html