Best Forex Trading System of the Month: May 2012

Greetings Earthlings!

I am here to announce that we have just begun the Best Forex Trading System contest for the month of May! Whether you’re a professional trader, forex newbie, robot, or monster – anyone can join! All you have to do is follow these [B]THREE easy steps[/B]!

Step 1: Head on over to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

Step 2: Create a new thread describing your system. Just be sure you abide by the official contest rules and regulations.

Step 3: Copy the link of your system and paste it under this thread.

What’s in it for you?

The satisfaction of other fellow traders reading your system is usually enough for many traders, but I’m here to make the deal sweeter for all participants.

BabyPips.com is giving $1 to our “Charity of the Month” for every system entry that you submit. This way you’ll be trading AND helping the less fortunate Earth brothers. We’ll also donate an additional $50 to the charity of your choice, if you system comes out on top! Don’t believe me? Check out Forex Ninja’s “You Trade, We Aid” post!

On the third week of May, I shall compile all your submissions and open a poll. The community will then vote for a winner, which will be named as May’s Best Forex Trading System of the Month.

May the odds be ever in your favor. Let the games begin!

Submissions:

JÄWÄ’s ‘Experimental’ Price Indecision System by SithJawa
Forex Price action by Forex School Online

[B]Winner: Forex Price Action by Johnathon Fox (Forex School Online)[/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/44602-j-w-s-experimental-price-indecision-system.html

wop wop :3

Ah, the first challenger appears. I will add this to the list.

May the odds EVER be in your favor!

You’ve probably come here in search of a forex trading system that will make your rich in a matter of days. The problem with that idea is that there is no system that will do that for you, that doesn’t risk draining all your money in the same amount of time.

Sure, there are plenty of systems for sale on the internet. You can find systems as cheap as $39.95. Sure, something you buy on the internet for under $40 will bring you millions, sounds plausible right?

Who said anything about buying something?

I think you’re lost.
Try isle 5A. That’s where the truffle oil, and dust mops are.

Hes a weird fella wasnt he… LOL…

[B]Forex Price Action[/B]

As Big Pippin would say, this is most “awesome.”

Right on!!!

wow these are great robo advice

Thanks for the advice!