Best Forex Trading System of the Month: November 2012

Good day, humanoids! Now that we’re about to start a new month, it is my pleasure to announce that it is time to open the [B]Best Forex Trading System contest for November![/B]

Remember, you only have to do three simple things:

[B]Step 1:[/B] Go to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

[B]Step 2:[/B] Start a new threat that includes the details of your trading system. Make sure you follow all of the official rules and regulations, otherwise I’ll be forced to zap you with my special ray gun!

[B]Step 3:[/B] Copy the link of your system and paste it in [B]this thread[/B].

As usual, we will be donating $1 for each submission given in. This month, our chosen charity of the month is [B]World Vision[/B].

In addition to that, the winner of the contest will get to choose one charity from our Golden List, and we will donate $50 on his or her behalf.

For October’s contest, I was highly disappointed as nobody submitted their own systems. This month, I hope there is none of that! Be courageous and confident with your systems! I, Robopip, as well as the other various members of our community will all chime in with our thoughts and suggestions so that we can hopefully improve the system! This is the only path towards finding the holy grail!

Pls i am having problems posting one of the indicators which i use " super trend signal indicator" , so i was wondering if u people in mars can help me out with some technical directions

Or if you have the indicator u can help me to post it

Hello, THE INDICATOR IS IN A ZIP FOLDER WITH NUMEROUS OTHER INDICATORS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXRACT AND POST IT

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/48739-seagull-system-ii.html#post420460

THATS MY SYSTEM, AS I SAID EARLIER I NEED HELP WITH THE INDICATOR

Good luck for all particpiants!

This is an exciting chance for newbie’s to see lots of cool systems, and test them out…I’ll look forward to trying to develop one myself…

Hi everyone, here goes my system.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/48593-samurai-channel.html

Have a nice day!

A nice Forex System put everything into perspective. I had become exhausted searching the net trying to make sense of all the garbage and then I discovered this system. I have been trading forex for over a year now using the strategy that this guy developed and I am impressed with my self. My focus has been primarily on the EUR/USD and I am trading that pair confidently now more than ever before. I profit on a consistent basis and for that I thank this system which I have found it from forex-metal .