Best Forex Trading System of the Month: December 2012

Good day, humanoids! Now that we’re about to start a new month, it is my pleasure to announce that it is time to open the Best Forex Trading System contest for December!

Remember, you only have to do three simple things:

[B]Step 1:[/B] Go to the Free Forex Trading Systems forum.

[B]Step 2:[/B] Start a new threat that includes the details of your trading system. Make sure you follow all of the official rules and regulations, otherwise I’ll be forced to zap you with my special ray gun!

[B]Step 3:[/B] Copy the link of your system and paste it in [B]this thread[/B].

As usual, we will be donating $1 for each submission given in. This month, our chosen charity of the month is [B]Greenpeace[/B].

In addition to that, the winner of the contest will get to choose one charity from our Golden List, and we will donate $50 on his or her behalf.

While both the entries last month posted enough challenge to system traders, it is my dream in the not so distant future that more traders explore and share trading systems. Be courageous and confident with your systems! I, Robopip, as well as the other various members of our community will all chime in with our thoughts and suggestions so that we can hopefully improve the system! This is the only path towards finding the holy grail!

please enter mine… 301 Moved Permanently
thanks

sorry can’t fill in the url yet,

new threat is : pipship strategy
#post436626