1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Another old example of a good climactic event and push through AR point, which I believe is an ideal setup
1hr chart - price dropped to 50-61.8 fib zone and high volume rejection

and on the 5min

You would go long on the 5min chart after the push through the AR point with a stop 5 pips below the AR box (aggressive) or 5 pips below the low point (non-aggressive). At the 50-61.8 fib level, I would have moved SL to below AR point (Non-Aggressive) or BE (aggressive) until it broke the 50-61.8 fib, then again when it broke 50-61.8, I’d move stop on both to 5 pips below the 50-61.8 level and watch the trade for high volume activity indicating SM selling into the move (time to take profits)

I have looked to find my most perfect trade identified, on 14th January 2011, but cannot locate the pic at the moment. Huge volume on the AU at about 1.02 and it went all the way to 1.08 before signalling to get out. Massive trade, and one I showed Petefader on the day

Perfect example on current charts. have a look at EU currently. Easy to spot the climactic candle and then the events afterwards.
Prior to this, high volume on the lows, then climactic event and heavily sold off. Guess who had the sell positions in their pocket right at the end??

petefader did you stop to post your trade entries?

[QUOTE=“Bernardo33;631901”]petefader did you stop to post your trade entries?[/QUOTE]

This thread has been continued here

301 Moved Permanently

Unfortunately no longer available to download?

Dear Petefader,

Hope you are doing well.

Where can I find the set of Indicators you are using in this chart, specially the one drawing the green and red zones.

A lot of these indicators are found on the MT4/MQL forums!

Could you show me where these indicators can be found please?

Check this out non repainting one!

[QUOTE=QQE;702556]Check this out non repainting one!

What is that indicator called please?
I can see hidden volume but not the rest of it.

Is this the type of system we can use forever? It seems vpa price action is the long lasting ones! I’m interested in learning, Thank you

Which one are you talking about?

Hi Everyone,
Excellent site! I am starting to get the hang of using volume to determine turning points, using the Tradeguider MT4 plugin.

One excellent feature this has are the H-stops - stops based on volume and very useful for placing stops as the trend progresses. Once a bar closes beyond one of these H-stops, its a sign to look out for a change…or indeed a continuation, if price closes back in the trend direction. I hope this chart will explain.

Also, I find the last highest volume spike, draw a line across the top and bottom and wait for price to close either above or below those lines. But, if that closure is right at a support or resistance level…beware, price could bounce back into the area between the high/low lines and may break out to the other side.

As price reverses down on 4th Jan, the H-stops follow price nicely down. On the 6th price closes above the H-stop during the Asia session, indicating a possible direction change. Price is supported at the long H-stop towards noon, then makes its move up. H-stops following nicely as it goes up.
Notice how I’ve drawn horizontal lines at H & L of big volume bars. When price closes above or below these bars it USUALLY (no certainties in trading:-)) signals the direction of movement, with the opposite horizontal line as the stop.
You will notice that price does very occasionally spike through a red h-stop, then continues as it should…but that’s life:5:

I hope this will help people with their trading.

Hi blott, could you share the plugin with us ?

Hi Pelekaz.
Ahh…sorry , can’t do. It’s paid for information.

blott

This is a great basic summary of the principle

1 Like

I trade volume And fib but encorprate cot, open interest sometimes as well as big support/resistance ares.

Hello,

This is very nice, thank you very much for sharing this info. It helps us to become a better trader.

Thanks,

Can you help me with this?