1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

It has been a real smorgus board of long trades tonight.
For new people like me you really couldn`t have gone wrong using VSA tonight with success.
GBP/USD, EUR/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY.
:D:18::D:18:

Another convert???

@DodgeV83 thank you! much appreciated…

Have nothing to do with chf, PB

I’ve called for eu long quite some time ago :wink:

Was referring to the sudden drop this morning in E/U - that was directly related to the CHF announcement as speculative longs in EUR/CHF bailed out in a hurry. Taking the long is clear enough - there’s a long bias since Aug. 11th so traders were happily diving into that pullback in E/U that CHF caused. They would’ve had their eyes on 1.45 for a bit now and the pullback to support offered them a good value entry and room to run with a nicely defined risk. Can see it play out on the 5m chart and the clear volume spikes and troughs.

That pullback get a fair share of players’ SLs :wink:

Enough liquidity for london bb playing.

Yep there would have been a small amount of intra-day stops from the day before lurking under 1.4350. Once they had popped the money managers and Middle East sovereigns were waiting.

Short EUR/USD. Looks like an upthrust to get prices for short and trap people long. It jumped up on comparatively low volume (a candle 1/4th the size had higher volume earlier) only to hit 3 levels of resistance and stopped.

1. The daily trend line.

2. The 50 fib.

3. The Resistance Zone.

Exit half at pivot line, stop set to BE + 1

Edit:

Out at +40 for the other half

AUD/USD, possible stopping volume ( highest of the day ) also showing on the 1hr T/F.
Went long following No supply and comformation of that.
Aggressive, but its all about learning!!!

Looks good to me! I would’ve taken it, but I try not to overtrade :slight_smile:

AUD/USD
Got out of the trade when it kept bouncing off the 1.04643 for a pathetic 5 Pips.
Would like to see it run but have to go to work. Happy Trading!

Saw this trading opportunity earlier for a long. Noticed stopping volume ( Highest volume of the day again ).Waited for No Supply ( first vertical line ) and then entered the trade when it went past 1.03533 ( second vertical line ) looking good at the moment.

:wink: great, bank some and lock BE soon, brotha

Broke the 61.8 fibb ok but hit resistance around 1.03839. I got nervous and pulled out there. I havent worked out with FXCM demo account how to bank some and let the rest continue with a BE stop. Im working on it. Thanks Luiz

Nice 1-2-3 entry you made there. Probably right decision to take your profits. Equities are down all over and US futures are off too and as A/U is so risk-correlated it could drop away if things get ugly(ier). With FXCM I can’t say for sure but I’d imagine that if you want to take off just a portion of a long entry you could do short entry for a portion and you’d be left with the remaining long as the balance seeing as you can’t hedge on FXCM.

Hi Steveleg,
Long time no talk :slight_smile:
Great entry there. I am getting the hang of it now, so I’ll be popping up every so often. Looks like you are using FXCM MT4 rather than tradestation??
If so, click on close order and you can type in the amount that you’d like to close out. It is defaulted to you whole position, but you can change to what you want. I only found that out myself last week.

Hope that helps

Kyle

Long AUD/USD

Low volume test shows no shorting pressure after a high volume candle.

Bouncing off the 61.8 fib after high volume candles show long term strength.

After some resistance trying to break the trend line, it hit my BE point.

Update, hit BE + 1:

Unfortunately it missed my TP by 5 pips, my analysis did not consider the overarching 50 fib (in red) from the 1HR chart: