1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I don’t even use the forum tools anymore, I just type around my screenshot links.

Good job again on the trade!

Adding usd/cad position… chart up in a few

edit:

Stopping volume on 5m, same amount of volume of pinbar at top of the range, no-supply’ish off weekly close, adding long to friday position (not posted)

With the dollar starting to strengthen, I’m trying to build some long term positions on usd/cad and have it go past parity.

No supply at the bottom of the widespread bar.

Stopped out on first posted trade. In hindsight, I should’ve let price break above londons low first. My other trade hit BE as well.

Thanks go out to all of you who have contributed to this thread.
I have been reading up to post 121 so far and tonight I did my first demo trade using this S/R and Volume approach to trading. It required a lot of patience for the set up to occur, but when it did, I was so happy.

Petefader, it was like reading a crystal ball!

The first image shows me getting nervous and mis-reading the chart, thinking it will continue down.

But then I saw the Fib retracement and adjusted my trade according.

The second set shows the Fib retracement, again, I got nervous, thinking I would make a mistake and
pulled the trigger early.

But for a demo account and watching the volume spikes, I feel good.

My thanks go out to Purplepatchforex and SweetPip, JGForex 10, EnPoint and DodgeV83, but most especially to Petefader.

Thank you, all of you, this changes my life.

Pipherder

How do you upload screen images for a Mac to this website?

Thanks

Pipherder

Here’s the second picture. Thank you all. Pipherder.

Pipherder

It might be easier to do it directly in MT4, click File -> Save As Picture, then upload to ImageShack or some other place. I personally use Shutter to create a screenshot, automatically upload online and provide a screenshot link in a single click, maybe there’s a Windows or Mac equivalent someone knows about?

Thanks, DodgeV83.

I’ll investigate that.

Pipherder

Would this be a correct entry?

I saw more demand than supply on the higher timeframes and then on the 15 min the candle closed with the highest volume of the day with a large wick on the buttom. So I switched to the 5 min and see a possible entry at the close of what I beleive to be a No supply bar.

Correct or not?

Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

Another one.

On which candle after hitting the 50-61.8 fibb would be a proper entry here?

Took the 3rd upthrust after signs of weakness. Adding to position on a NS off of asia high.

Took the same short - clearly some fairly stiff resistance towards 1.3750. Entered at 1.3738. Looks like 1.3650 is the fulcrum - seems to be some decent two-way action going on around there the past couple of days.

Short USD/CAD

Weakness in the background, no interest in higher prices on the 5 minute chart

Exit half at pivot, SL set to BE + 2

Aint this a b*tch, price hit my SL with 6 pips on EUR/USD right before climbing around 160 pips in 15-20 min :17:

Looking to get short now.

Out for +70

Careful Danny K, that you are trading on true information and not betting on revenge. 5 Banks joined together in a coordinated act which cause this huge climb. Probably not the best environment to trade in right now??

I Didn’t know about that, where do find this type of info? To me it looks like there’s sellers comming in?

Edit: Didn’t mean that I was going short as I wrote this, but I am now going to look for a short setup if one shows up.
Would you recommend to not trade at all at this point?

The market was just manipulated by the banks and that’s why the price went so high so quickly. I use DailyFX news to see what is going on. You can have separate tabs open, one with “breaking news” and the other with scheduled news events along with it’s importance. The news that hit was not scheduled, but did come out in the breaking news. Rather than go short now, it looks to be a long option still maybe. If you draw a fib from the previous low to previous high, EU has just bounced off the 50 fib line and the GU off the 61.8 fib. Maybe wait on a no volume test and entry back to the previous peak??
Then again, I am also only new to this so could be wrong :slight_smile: