1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Your SL should be dependent on the market’s price action, not a static number of pips. Remember, VSA analysis explains that Big Money will sometimes allow price to go against their intended direction, either to enter at a better price, or to finish filling their order. I suspect that’s what happened on the few losses you’ve posted.

When I set my stop, I try to choose a level where Big Money won’t allow price to go.

Meaning if Im trading E/U … I’ll place my order 2-3 pips above or below the NS/ND entries.

Thank you, made things clearer! Today I used a little higher SL than I usually would on my entry, glad I did, otherwise I wouldn’t be up 50 pips today :smiley:

Good to know till next time! Just read Pete saying something similar :).

Just closed this trade, long AUD/USD

1:4 Risk/Reward ratio.

Well look at that, I got out at +40, and now it’s at +140.

VSA analysis is good at picking tops/bottoms! Very impressive considering I only had a 10 pip stop.

For those of you who like to wait for no demand/no supply, this likely would have been the best entry.

So as long as it is low volume and tight spread it’s considered a No supply/demand? It does not need to be a down bar for no supply and up bar for no demand?

Not necessarily. After volume creeps in and then drops off, you can see where the momentum is at the moment. I might call those “no selling pressure”

Weakness has entered into the picture. You see an effort to rise that gets slammed on high volume. Followed by an upthrust/no-demandish type bar. Advisable to exit after the small volume increase and small 2bar reversal but I have to go somewhere so I’m just gonna give this a chance and trail it.

LOL and I’m out. Let me see if I can another chance in the next few minutes.

Did you get another chance? I was waiting for a re-test but that never happened so I felt that it was to late and I couldn’t really find a place where I would feel comfortable to enter. But I’m up 2% today so I’m satisfied :slight_smile:

Dodge, could you possibly share your pivot indicator? :slight_smile:

I actually did and left so tried to give it a big target. Thinking we might see 1.32 soon so gave myself a 100 pip target. Ran off for 75 pips and now we’re back were we started. Ugh. Looks like volume is trying to make a push through. Lets see if any sellers contend.

I actually did and left so tried to give it a big target. Thinking we might see 1.32 soon so gave myself a 100 pip target. Ran off for 75 pips and now we’re back were we started. Ugh. Looks like volume is trying to make a push through. Lets see if any sellers contend.

Atleast I showed up in time to get out. And the entry is 6 bars to the right of the red arrow.

Oh that sucks!

I see you are using IBFX, is it a good broker? I really need to change I can’t even partitial close a position with my broker and sometimes it closes my position before it has even hit my SL, really terrible… :confused:

And trailing stops usually give me nothing on these type of positions. Whatevsss! lol

Yes, IMO, IBFX is a great broker. Great fills, no requotes, never had trouble depositing or withdrawing cash. Only thing I dont like is every once in a great while everything will just halt (systems issues that are felt by everybody) and is bad if you have a position open. But they’ve had invalid price spikes in the past that have taken out orders but they have fixed. Overall, good broker.

You can find the two pivot point indicators in this bundle:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37440#37440

These two pairs have my attention right now, especially the USD/CHF. Lots of high volume bounces in the reversal zone.

…and now we play the waiting game :slight_smile:

Just woke up to see this trade. Nice bounce on pretty high volume into the good ol resistence we were seeing last couple days on E/U. Entered short on red arrow after the no demand. Textbook VSA setup if you ask me. Risking just 1% tho, because it’s too early in the day. TP/SL=50pips

EDIT: Uh uh… got stopped out by like 2 pips… now heading my direction. You know the feeling. :32:

Sell USD/CHF. High volume candle couldn’t break the 50 fib and had trouble breaking the top from a few candles back.