1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Damn! I Always misses the good entrys when Im at lunch! :34: Looks like there could be a HS forming?

@pete are you not a full time trader?..cos u av been gone for this long.

Yes, just not a full time poster. :18:

Exit

Thanks, youā€™ll be able to find many examples of 5 min entries in this thread. I have fine tuned them even more, hehe. Iā€™ll start posting again. Iā€™m usually chatting with traders though, keeps me occupied, But I do kinda miss it here. :slight_smile:

I was short G/U but closed at BE when things became very slowā€¦oh well, nice trade.

Three potential trades, the 1HR volume supports a reversal.

I just missed the entries, but a reversal might be in order :slight_smile:

All three pairs hit 61.8 on the new fib, and reversed. Unfortunately I have not found a good low volume entry yet.

Short on the low volume test showing no buying pressure and no desire to push past the pivot.

Got out after there was some hesitation breaking an old support line.

Sorry for the spam guys, thought Iā€™d take you through a typical trading session :slight_smile:

Edit:

Hereā€™s a screenshot of the selling pressure on the 1HR chart that had me looking for shorts today.

Sorry for the spam guys, thought Iā€™d take you through a typical trading session

Donā€™t apologize Dodge. Your posts are really helpful and Iā€™m thankful that youā€™re still here and help the ones that need it!

Pete al pick from what you have stated above since i want to be sure am not doing the wrong thing
so i have my chart 5 min and my s/r so if a candle hit say resistance and has a long wick 40% then i should look to sell in next candle ?what else should be the checklist in terms of volume ?kindly clarify for me from this point i have my mt4 volume up bars green and down bars light green i find it better that way ok pete pick me from there and if am lost help me

could you outline for me some steps in this system i understand vsa almost fully but ho do i combine volume and s/r and fib to have a high probability trade ? thenx

More or less talking to yourself than spam! lmao

1. Read ā€œMaster the marketsā€
  2. There are plenty of examples in this thread with the thought process behind each trade. There are no set rules for VSA, its discretionary trading.

Life has caused me to switch to primarily long term setups/swing trading. Still using VSA to get in those trades. Looking at a 1000+ pip week. VSA rocks my socks off! This has help alliviate my need to be in the market at all times and stop taking low probability trades. Scaled out most of these trades.

Note quite enpoint, Iā€™m here learning more about vsa and am quite enjoying his posts!:slight_smile:

Lol I was just saying as no one else was talking.

Most recent trade. Ongoing weakness in the E/U. Constant downtrend. Couple semi-widespread bars down with a no-demandā€™ish bar (volume not low enough for me) into London low. Entry on break of this bar 3 pips below. Half at +20, rest hit BE.