1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I am taking some time off right now…working on some other things, but will be back to trading full time very soon.

Please remember that babypips has a strict policy about what I am able to discuss here…if you catch my drift.

great, + 20 pips is not bad, I should say, it is better.

LOL, that post you quoted is a year old.

:smiley: I guess so, I didn’t noticed the date, it’s all late when I found it was long before post, somehow it cathces my eye when I read it that’s why I quoted it. :):slight_smile:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post that I’m back. I got setup in a new office (I dont think I’m going to use all these screens, lol).

Trading has been very nice lately. I’ll be keeping up with this thread more, and posting more real time VSA analysis…see you soon.

Nice to see ya back, Pete. Your thread was my first brush with VSA so I must say… thank you. I will be following along and posting charts with you as well.

High Volume reaction a head and shoulders neck line test…means I’m looking to enter long.

Yup, E/U is just going to do what I say from now on ok? ok. :slight_smile:

Entry was on medium vlm bullish close on 5min, after a double bottom.

Im out +40. There’s too much vlm on this last candle. It’s higher than previous candles and it still had a 1:32 to go, suggesting sellers at resistance.

…up 20 more pips since I closed…uggh exits, lol.

I figured I should post this here too…

EUR/USD, This is the view of big money right now:

They have NOT dumped most of their longs from the buying last 2 months. BUT they are becoming weary. They usually go out with a bang…meaning one final push to take profit and start shorting at the highest price they can. This will also trap people long. This is the most typical behavior you can expect…but of course anything can happen.

ps, I ignore the news…unless I’m intentionally doing the opposite of what it’s suggesting lol.

I took the g/j long…

The setup looks even better on the 30 min. A valid entry by my standards…it’s just not moving.

It is late friday. I might look to just get out and call it a week…a good week.

Closed it around BE…now it can go up ha. Have a good weekend. :smiley:

Is that repainting Zigzag you’re using?

Yes. I ONLY use it to make past price action more clear on the eye…never as any type of entry signal.

Phew, was gonna say.

How long you been trading this btw?

A few years…I’ve gotten better over time and made things more refined.

I also have made indicator based systems, which I use together with this approach. The approach of, [I]knowing what the heck is really going on[/I]. It takes time. At this point I can identify with good certainty what’s going on on any givin day…LOTS of screen time. :smiley: