1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Yeah I read the first couple of pages but it was confusing. I kinda get it now.:slight_smile:
You said you banked half of you position? So you had 2 lots and you closed one? Why not just have 1 lot then close it and then open a new lot?(Well i guess you dont have to pay spread)

ALthough not over yet obviously. I salute you brotherā€¦ great spot for the short trade. I call that real trading. Well doneā€¦ im gona read over your trading system againā€¦ get practicing with it. :slight_smile:

you are amazing!lolā€¦:slight_smile:

Looks like we got a few more who chose the red pill lolā€¦

There was no reason to be spooked. I posted [B]WHY[/B] I expected that type of PA to happen. [B]WHY WHY WHY[/B]ā€¦there is a reason for things.

I closed out the rest of my E/U short +230. Another swing short could come again higher.

Right now it looks like they may be positioning for a move up today.

Only thing Iā€™m weary of is, with all the longs still sitting on the books they can be partially dumped at anytime, endagering any longs we might take.

I pointed out the signs of [I]buying low [/I]that I see since late US session.

note, fibb will be adjusted to new lows as they happen, until the retrace in underway.

Price is nice and low now like a juicyā€¦whatever sharks eat.

If we get a above 1.3830 now, theyā€™ll stop nibbling and startā€¦devouring.
lol, I seemed to be trapped in an analogy.

Long opportunity now after double bottom, higher vlm pins at support. Volume higher in correct places. Background shows accumilation going into the session. Iā€™ll probably go in at the break of 1.3830

We keep seeing ā€œalmostā€ VSA entries to go long, but they are getting hammerd with more selling.

Seeing this means ā€œSomethingā€ is going onā€¦thatā€™s the first thought on these types of days. BUT, we KNOW whatā€™s going on donā€™t we? Like I said since fridayā€¦dumping of the longs, there are ALOT of them. ā€¦and 1.36 is still 170 pips away. :wink:

No doubt that some institutional trades are feeling the heat on the intraday longs, positioned in the last 12 hours or so.

The speculative buyers that cause the reversals to startā€¦they can get run over in moves like this. There is a heard of elephants coming up on them lol.

ā€¦or should I say bears.

The only intraday longs feeling the heat over the last 24 hours are clueless bottom pickers positioned the wrong way up a one way street.

Institutional longs have been squaring off, reducing exposure & adjusting existing positional stops from the middle of last week on the failure to pressure beyond the 15 October high.

The only smart intraday opportunity so far this week has been to load up shorts through & back 3860 where more trailing stops have been placed, eyeing last weeks low.

Bids below 3800 now have to show up in force all the way back through the 3860 support to stand any chance of turning it, otherwise the shorts are sitting comfortably.

ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Possibly then Iā€™m speaking of an intraday standard Aisa hours positioning from the institutions, if it doesnā€™t work out, they take profit on longs from much lower anywayā€¦in huge profitsā€¦just thinking out loud.

Iā€™m Looking to enter long scalp on a break of upper TL.

Low Volume reaction to resistance means a lack of selling, and some of that background buying might have to play out.

Youā€™ll find at least half a dozen have been in residence for over 3 years in the house right next door to you :wink:

In fact if you take a look at posts 484 & 486 from Monday they were informing their regulars on there about the benefits of putting that support level on their jotter pad.
301 Moved Permanently

Itā€™s not my intention to upset apple carts or cause any unrest, & what you choose to include on your chart station is obviously your business, but what youā€™re seeing on those sticks at the bottom of your chart station isnā€™t institutional order flow or even a true reflection of buy & sell transactional flow in the retail sector. Itā€™s just your own retail brokers data which is dodgy at best.
If you want to tune into that stuff youā€™ll have to walk across to the CME & dial into currency futures where youā€™ll receive a more accurate return on your [U]futures[/U] volume stats.

Very interesting thread i gota say ā€¦ Should be an interesting day today. Should i say bull tow in today lool

haha, well guess whatā€¦Iā€™m in long. Just a scalp.

I took a quick 10 pips off my long at the resistance I marked on the chart, and locked BE. Early, but I donā€™t trust longsā€¦for reasons Iā€™ve been saying.

Cool, Iā€™ll check out that thread. I know the volume feed Iā€™m getting is limited, but one thing it does tell me is if there are more or less price ticks per candle. That will differ between brokers of course, but a general increase and decrease is all I need. BUT, Iā€™m going to check out what you recommended for sure.

Thanks for the advice. Donā€™t worry about the apple carts, we are all here to learn and disscuss, and I can see you are educated.

BE hit on my the rest of that longā€¦didnā€™t trust it anyway.

Iā€™m just going to chillax and not force a trade. This is where patience and discipline comes in.

Iā€™M NOT GOING TO INVENT A SETUP FOR MYSELF.

IF I DONā€™T TAKE A TRADE TODAY, I STILL WENT TO WORK.

KEEP MYSELF BUSY UNTILL A SETUP, BASED ON MY RULES, IS SCREAMING FOR ME TO ENTER.

etc etc :smiley: