$10,000 a month salary! AND BUILDING CAPITAL! Traders help!

Well TM Im glad you have hope now. Maybe you should figure out exactly what time is available for you to trade. For example will you be willing to get up early before work or maybe you would do better in the evening?

It will help you to decide which pairs and which session to trade. Aloso consider trading off of the daily charts. This way you can make decisions in the evening or on Sunday and watch them play out over the course of a week or so. There is room to work and trade together I have been juggling these and a family for years now. Its not easy but it is possible. Just hang in there.

A lot of talk, dreams, systems, methods and what have you here but has anyone here made just $1000 from trading forex in the year past 2010.

Just $1000 profit for the whole of 2010…anyone?

Why talk of $10,000 a month if $1000 a year also no one achieve

Wow, well clearly someone doesnt quite understand what the origonal thread was about, and the topic we are actually talking about.

I assume your name ‘Brandnew2fx’ is a clue when it comes to your lack in understanding, and your demotivating reply which you have just posted.

Good luck in your short trading life. Continue posting those comments and your be the one who is loosing $1,000’s each month becasue I can guarentee you wont be getting any help from people who have.

Well for sure you have not made $1000 for the whole of 2010. Did you at least make $100 trading forex in 2010 ??

i made over 1k last month

How much did you make for the whole of 2010 ?

I know of one trader that I almost invested in. He made $6000 in one month which he show me but when I ask for statement over the whole year, he give all kinds of excuse. I found out, yes he DID make $6000 one month. Lost $26,000 next month.

I am not looking for a one month flash in the pan. I am looking at what it looks like over a one year run.

If you think forex is so bad… why are you here

How much did you make for the whole of 2010 ?

I know of one trader that I almost invested in. He made $6000 in one month which he show me but when I ask for statement over the whole year, he give all kinds of excuse. I found out, yes he DID make $6000 one month. Lost $26,000 next month.

I am not looking for a one month flash in the pan. I am looking at what it looks like over a one year run.

you know something you rub me the wrong way. I don’t like your attitude or your accusing tone. Please with all due respect go screw off.

1 I never claimed anything to anyone other than to answer your ridiculously prying and inappropriate question about my own personal income

2.I make no bones about the fact that I have lost money in the past. Probably lost more than you can imagine. However this was all apart of my learning curve and as of this past year + I have been consistently profitable.

3.Who cares what you think or what you believe. The fact is you are my enemy and I will try and take your money. NOt only do I owe you nothing but nobody here owes you anything and certainly the markets don’t owe you diddly squat. Wake up you sound like you are 12 with your the world owes you attitude.

I think brandnew2fx is just going through that patch where he has realised he won’t be a millionaire next month.

Some people take this as a challenge, some take it badly…

I did not say forex was bad. I am looking for a good trader.

I will put money with a good trader than be stupid enough to trade myself and lose it all.

What a strange reaction.

All I want to determine is if you are a good trader that I can put money on.

I guess the answer is very clear

You are so correct. Look at how johnnykanoo took it.

If you’re looking for traders to manage your FX accounts you shouldn’t be looking here!
Read the babypips web page banner…

babypips.com” “The beginner’s guide to forex trading” :slight_smile:

EDIT: PS I don’t mean to belittle any of the traders here in the babypips community, there are many good traders as well as very helpful pros. I’m just suggesting that it might not be the appropriate forum to search for money managers… :wink:

Wouldn’t it be wiser to, you know, learn how to trade yourself instead of leeching off the abilities of somebody who can?

You are on the wrong path, pal. Another guy who thinks Forex is the easy way out.

Good luck with that “investment”.

That may be your opinion. Mine is different.

If you want to make the big money, you must buy before the market goes up and before anyone starts buying.

If you want to find a good trader, you must get him BEFORE he becomes known in the market

dream on…. :slight_smile:

Yes I will.

I have already found a few and funded 3

I guess not many good traders here

Hmmmm… if forex is NOT the easy way out why are you learning it ?

brandnew2fx you are full of crap.

What a strange reaction.

All I want to determine is if you are a good trader that I can put money on.

I guess the answer is very clear

If this is what you were about you would have made yourself known. I got your number you came here to insult and point the finger. Take things badly no. I never did take the lazy man way of trading. Everyday I am focused. I study I watch the charts I trade my real live money accounts and you know what I am successful now and I will be more so tomorrow because I never quit and more importantly I don’t rely on other people for my success.

I got involved in this thread to encourage a fellow trader and you came along and started insulting. Would it shock you to know that your opinion means very little and your lies even less? I am a success I own my own electrical contracting business, I have a lovely wife and three fantastic sons. and I am a good and profitable trader What more could I ask for? Your approval hahaha!!! I don’t think so.

What did I say that was an insult and how so?

If you are a good trader, you would be exactly what I am looking for. If you are so unstable emotionally, how would you handle market setbacks ?