10 Pips and 10 percent a day Trade Journal

Ok so new week, A trade setup did present itself but I was AFK and missed it it would have given 24 pips in total and hit the 10 pip target in 30 mins.

I did not want to jump in mid way.

Did a sell trade I closed it manually at 5 pips with the lot size of 1.5 Lots. The price bounced of S1 and looked like it could reverse. It did move down 17 pips is total. But I took the 5 and will wait for the next setup.

So 5 pips at 1.50 Lot is $75 profit for this trade, I will try for next setup to get another 5 and hit the 10 pip target.

Please ignore the 0.10 lot trades they are for a fast scalping system that I am testing.

1 Like

Only got 1 trade in today and closed it a bit early got 5 pips

here is the current summary:

Capture

1 Like

nice dude. stay green

Right let me explain this

1. Ignore all the 0.1 lot trades they are on a new system I am testing
  2. I usually trade using the keyboard but today i used the mouse and click buy instead of sell and opened sell with 0.5 lots instead of 1.5 lots

I trade using the keyboard , I preset the lot sizes TP SL and buy sell buttons are far apart. This mouse messed me up.

Anyway The system delivered a 20.4 pip win I set the TP at the S1 Support line and hit aided with the help of the GBP CPI Data.

Lot size was 1.5 Lots profit of $304.50

Note : Normally I would close all trades before new but I had a 10 pip profit margin before the news I took the chance.

Here is the summary for today :

Capture

I did not trade Thursday and Friday Will start again on this Monday

1 Like

Good luck to us this week @Snipe2020! :smiley: Definitely looking forward to your trades this week. :blush:

Waited all day for a Sell trade the 5M Scalper Pro was not in sync when it finally was it gave a signal and in one candle it closed at 6.8 pips profit. I closed at the support line

Lots size was 2 lots profit $134.00 I will wait for another trade

Please ignore the 0.10 lot trades they belong to a fast scalping strategy I am testing

The 5m ScalperPro has turned buy and i don think I will get another signal before New York open in 30 mins

I will post the current results and see what tomorrow brings.

Did two trades today 8.8 pips and 10.5 pips

Profit was $378 lot size 2.0 lots (Shows less due to some 0.10 lot trades i did as Im testing a fast scalping system)

Update so far

Hello All

After using this system for some time and showing the results here which are good results as expected very high risk and very high reward. Its ok but too slow I find myself getting tired of waiting and seeing missed opportunities.

I have been testing a Fast Scalper system which I want to spend more time with I will stop logging this system now.

Next week I hope to start logging the Fast Scalping system.

NEW SYSTEM - This is based on grabbing more then ten pips per day

The idea behind this system is two fold

1. Get more entries
  2. Better in ranging markets

1M Chart, uses MACD, CCI Histogram, Moving Average 60 LWMA and 300 LWMA also two custom indicators which just show the higher time-frame 5m and 15M, just so I don’t need to keep switching time-frame.

First Day 3 trades so far I did 0.01 and 0.5 but I should be doing 0.5

Deposit is 1000 USD and Lot size is 0.5 the (0.01 trades I forget to change the lot size on)

The Idea is to scalp the entire London Session keep going no 10 pip day limit.

THIS IS ON DEMO ACCOUNT FOR THE NEXT FOUR WEEKS - I will continue to use the previous system on the live account but will not be logging it

Today’s summary

wow congratulations

Very range bound day so far today i got one trade only.

Made 13.1 pips

It did push higher (very slowly) but I closed at resistance.

Lol you made good returns and now you want to try a scalping system?! Well…:man_facepalming:

Hi This is all based on 1M Scalping

Today’s results