100% tetrn mind set and results

We are surprised to know 90% of fx traders lose 10% can earn. However the case must be opposite. 90% traders must earn & 10 % should loose IF
1.Do not KNOW how to select perfect broke.
2. Total margin
3. Used margin
4. Available margin
5. Type of account
6. How,when,where to trade
7. Follow only 1 fundamental
8. Work on following news
9. Trade placement mistakes
10. Gamble
11. Involve emotions
12. Mind set 100% return in single day
13. Tp sl mistakes
14. Forget history background
15. Do not maintain records
16. Scare
17. Greediness
18. Unfamiliar forex
19. Trust but don’t follow experts
20. Do not self sincere

number 19: trust but dont follow expert. its a good point , generally an expert is really important when survive as a newcomer. but market doesn’t follow expert predictions , so its more appropriate not to follow anyone predictions.

1 Like

can you explain why follow only Fundamental ?

1 Like

There is no restrictions that work only on fundamentals. There is no conditions to work on only one fundamental. U must b aware of all. But trade according most important thing MARKET M9MENTUM
last week a professional trader ask me if i can help him according him he has invested 3000 usd and lost 500 usd in last 5 days. When i asked him the reasons he replied that he is working only on technical indicators . When we follow only one thing we can not succeed. An other prof trader offered ac management but when i asked him daily expectations. He demonded 100% in a single day.
So everything is important but the time and decisions are even more, what we neglate. Market cant stop movement on our golden strategy but we have to choose the nost suitable strategy and planning according the moment we want to trade

1 Like

It’s very easy to make a list; but it’s really hard to implement in the real time; that’s the reality!

2 Likes

yes , making a list is easy task but difficult to make sure in practical , but it depends on you . how much you can acquire from list , it depends on your effort.

2 Likes

Index are easy then currencies. You have PC 4 index can be watching at a time you can make good on it. There are less spreads and one way trend enough but what do I need is all that how to use margin how much can alocate for risk covering when to place what to place how to place how to check time frames how to read candle charts