1000 or more Forex Brokers List

Excuse me, i want to ask about forex broker.
For general purpose of trading ,How i get 1000 brokers or more ? i need around 1000 forex brokers reliable for CT, Manage fund, IB and etc , Cause according to WikiFX there are 32000 brokers in the world , but i dont know which one is safe or not … So maybe 5% from them. So 1500 brokers … But i need 1000 brokers to diversified too and introduce to mycountry
Thank you

Quality of brokers often depends on the strength of the financial regulator plus the domestic legal structure in the country where they operate from.

There are fewer regulators than brokers so it might be easier to start this way - top down rather than bottom up.

The regulators / legal structures are -
tight - US, UK, EU, Canada, Australia
loose - South Africa, India, Cyprus
forget it - Russia, Caribbean islands

1000 brokers? What the hell are you for?

1 Like

What country are you in?

1,000 is too much. A list of 20 is enough, no?

So many of them. I wonder what you need the list for. you can just check some review website, they already have the list for you. I use Forexchief, FCA regulated, but very very good to use. 3 years on the row, I have been trading on their platform.

1000 brokers assume that 1 broker just offer to 5 account

need to diversified. i follow rimantas petrauskas strategy that need a lot of account i ever heard from him that his client trade with 1000 accounts,

I feel 1000 brokers would be too much to mention but here’s a list of regulated brokers, you can consider, it’s not a 1000 broker list :smiley: , but a good one. Here- List of best regulated brokers

Thanks for your answer, according to Wikifx there are more than 32000 brokers… 1000 brokers maybe just 3% from the total … Cause for diversified i need a lot of brokers

Do you want to create a list of 1000 forex brokers? I can help you with a couple that I know are good - coinexx, eaglefx, paxforex, cedarfx, cryptorocket, hugosway, all these brokers have good trading conditions.

And? Can`t get the point.

From top of my mind, I think myfxbook has the biggest database in English, but with very few details. Second comes brokersome, with tons of details, but falls a bit short of myfxbook in terms of the number of brokers listed. Afterwards probably comes 100forexbrokers. You can also use forexpeacearmy as “database”, but there are mostly reviews. There are larger lists in Chinese, but I forgot how the pages are called cause they use numbers and the obvious characters in Chinese.

I think 1,000 is a lot and too much for people to truly compare…the list may be overwhelming. Why not list a good 20 - 30 that are trustworthy with great prices so that there isn’t so much to sort through? It would also be easier to do more thorough research for each of the ones you list.

As you said, there are 32,000 brokers in the world. I am sure you must know how hard it can be for traders to make their choice among so many brokers. Creating a list of 1000 brokers won’t make their task easier. Even you won’t be able to do a thorough research about each broker. There are threads here with a list of brokers and traders experiences with each like- going offshore to escape CFTC and for regulated brokers as well.
I got turnkey forex from the CFTC thread only. I think such threads would be helpful for you.