$1000 to $1 million in 14 months Trading Challenge

It is nice that you are earning through scalping during overlapping session but I think you are targeting very huge amount, you should be aware as it can risky and can destroy your balance, be careful and rely on minimum profit.

You are doing pretty good work and working with this scenario you can achieve such target and you can grow efficiently as you are performing your trading with positive attitude. Although it is big challenge but you will achieve, carry on your work.

TC, not seen any updates for months, how’s it going?

He probably went bust trying the same idea as I did. The only way you can make stable and constant returns in this business is by starting with a large amount of equity. Clearly you need the knowledge and experience too. Lets face it, retail traders dont look long term and as such risk to much in the short term. Rule No. 101

Good luck!!

I am sure; after 14 months this ID will be inactive; lolz! Please, don’t take it personally!

Because he is “finnished”?

KC

Oh I just noticed; it’s a very old thread!

Lol yep he blew his account and has gone back to hiding. Maybe he’ll come back with a different name.

$1000 to 1 million :open_mouth::rofl: :exploding_head:
anyone here fared to accept the challange? :rofl:

It’s possible! And I see; there have so many threads with old trading system and those links are not available right now; that tells the real story!

1 Like

Yeah, when I saw the thread I started to scrolling to see the end. The guy was a total newbie, no one can boast of positive pips daily like that, Only a newbiew does. He blew it for sure.