11 years, 40k+ hours later... saying hello once again

Hello my fellow traders!

As the topic says, I began my journey 11 years ago and today I just wanted to re-introduce myself (now known as 3CLIPZ3) again to where my journey has lead me in 2020 to inspire/help others…

Like most, I blew up my account quickly as you can see from my history in the same month that started in Jan 2009. I went into a frenzy and began to study and research 15+ hours a day, I had taken up polyphasic-sleep just to handle this intensive routine. My first mentor taught me that it was useful to know what retails traders were doing and do the opposite. Being a conspiracy nut, I was naturally draw to anything that was related to price manipulation and market makers.

While I began looking at what most do in TA, the subjects that I branched off to build my foundation on were not “traditional.” They were the lost-art of Volume-Spread Analysis, Never-Lose-Again/Drain-The Banks, Z-Lines, Dr.Sivaraman, ICT, Carlos Wolf & other various strategies from my mentor who was head-hunted by a major Hedge Fund. I also witnessed for 8+ years most of these topics leave a sea of confused traders.

I also studied over 500+ successful traders from TraderInterviews (when they used to be listed for free) to seek out any patterns for success I could use. Then I did something very strange, I decided to shut out everything, every single piece of information out and just sit down and stare at my charts for those 15+ hours a day and watch for patterns and formulate a method. Short-story, it was successful. I was trading full-time for a living and other traders began to follow-me and was invited myself to be featured on TraderInterviews.

Today the net result is that I have taken all these concepts of understanding how markets not indicators work, how smart-money moves, how they manipulate prices and how to position yourself as a trader. I call it Smart-Money Analysis "VSA on steroids.) Also more importantly since trading is entirely psychological, I have developed a Linguistics Matrix that is able to identify the language in traders that appear as a pattern that predictably lead them to struggle.

I kept under the radar for some time but in 2017 I came out of hiding to help people in the new cryptocurrecy frenzy because I was disgusted with Youtube guru’s trying to profit by selling TA education that was a regurgitation of things you can find for free in Forex/stocks trading. I tested my skills in Forex in cryptocurrency and because it had more accurate Volume measurements & lots of manipulation, it was a boost in my stats. I left Forex and focused on crypto and continue to help others understand this market with free weekly Zoom webinars.

March 2020, I saw the economic changes were attracting people to trading and knowing the reality of this business of how hard it is, I put myself out to guide this new wave of meat for the Smart-Money. I started a venture called SMA Trading which stands for Save My Account AND Smart-Money Analysis. It’s quickly gaining traction in the Forex and Crypto community as we continue to educate other traders to “wake-up” from the “Matrix,” the system that is built to turn traders into liquidity and follow the Smart-Money.

Becoming a teacher/whistleblower has been the pinnacle of success for me because despite my performance, it means so much more when you can take those concepts to transform someone else’s performance to levels they themselves can’t believe was possible.

Final words to leave you are, the holy grail exists but it’s not one thing or method, it is 3 parts, creative trading, proper-mindset, risk-management and you need all 3. Those players that Wyckoff and others have exposed, know these things and have knowingly set a negative narrative against traders. Trading is actually a very dark world and If you are crazy enough to attempt this profession, my highest respects and best wishes to you.

4 Likes

Thank you for your advice, and welcome back to the field of money.

you are very welcome. Yes and that field is filled with landmines.

Welcome back to trading. It sure is a hard place to forever leave.

thank you Deliacaluser, just to clarify i have never left trading but left the forums.

Welcome back to trading. It sure is a hard place to forever leave.

Sad but accurate at the same time. Anyway, welcome back eclipz3.

Thank you Bipin1800, reminds me of the quote from Tom Williams, “The market does not like you, it does not want you there, and you’re there for one reason only - to be one of the losers”