15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

no If you are asking about sys pic no not single indicator repaints but have not posted sys yet in my earlier posted sys also not single ind repaints u can try ur self on demo

Same sys with fewer indicators posted just chck it
buy rules
Candle must be green cls above super trend and indicator must show buy it also give buy alert but don’t follow its SL just see when it say enter trade then bottom fxprime ind must show green so performing of call will higher when its show green if market in consolidation it just show gray dot u may skip call wait for green confirmation and macd must above 0 for buy

sell rules
For sell also same method only thing have to see candle must red cls below sup trd and ind2 must give sell and bottom fxprime must give red with gray dot avoid or wait till red comes and macd below 0 with red

SL

SL I don’t use because trade most of my trade on 5 TF only when there is high impact news use sl recent high low and for target those use to trade on 5TF take 100 pips when get 50 pips gain will put SL at cost leave trade till achieve targets if don’t get 100 pips wait till reversal comes that is good option if trade with trend some time trade come near cls of US session will exit if get 50 pips

If anyone have advice to improve sys are welcome thanku…………………………

my sys 1.zip (31.3 KB)

hello gururaj i thuoght you want to post your new found trading system

yes will post soon

made smthing about 160 pips today… amazing

hello robvienna what trading system do you use, and time frame,and how many and which currency pairs do trade?

Hey!
i use gdk cand 5 template(it was posted somewhere here), 15 min and 4h for longertermtrades. i wait for circles and this sun-like indicators… i also wait for candle to close before i take the trade. i trade all majors usd excepting jpy, i simply dont understand this big numbers like 114.54. dont trade arrows indicators… made 20 pips today overnight and 3 other trades where closed with trailstop with profits like 3 pips or somthing. i left them alone at home, otherwise i would have reentered and made another pile of pips(it broke out later on). i wil post more later on… btw i trade demo… i use sl of 40 and tp 60 for 15 min for eur and smaller sl and tp for less volatile pairs. for 4h i use 200 sl and tp of 500, and less for less volatile currencies…

upd made 80 pips today but overall loss of 66 due to a loss trade taken week ago from a ****ty system which i dont use anymore. will explain more of how i use this system in few hours.

Sir,

Thank u very much for sharing nice system pl. give me solution how can i set target. my yahoo id is mdkmehta#yahoo.com

if u trade on 5TF take 100 pips when get 50 pips gain will put SL at cost leave trade till achieve ur targets if don’t get 100 pips wait till reversal comes that is good option if trade with trend some time trade come near cls of US session take exit if get 50 pips

Sir,

I request u pl. give me yr yahoo id for more discussion…

this is the first night to use your sys I am impressed it looks very good . You asked if there is some think some one can add to make better. I try to attach them but I am not able to. name of file is TD2.EXE4 and TD3.EX4 if you try google search you should be able to find them.
B

still testing will post soon todays buy on usdchf

sell on AUDUSD

Been following this thread. I was inspired to put together system with indicators from gururaj and indicators I found freely on the web. See what you think, will attach indicators later. Been making profitable since following this system.

hi thanks for posting this sytem [B]Gururaj[/B], started testing this on demo. ( seems promising ) just wondering if any one has tried using it on higher time frames like 1H and 4H.

regards and thanks

Hi Raj, Kindly post the indis for the new system (Heiken Ashi) for us to test along with you. Thank you.

Dear Raj sir,

We all waiting for new system pl. post early…i have confusion in old system pl. help me… my question is when buy candle is green and above the super trend and macd is green and Fx primer is green all three criteria fullfill we enter but if only two criteria fulfill lile green candle above super trend and macd is green we enter or wait for fxprimer green ?? or green candle close above super trend and fxprimer green but macd is red but turing up then we enter or wait for macd green?? pl. give me reply as early as possible

yes you can take trade even 2 criteria match fxprime give signal most of time when there is high volume if ur risky trader you can take without prime filter because some time it comes late but if u want reduce number of trades then have to wait for prime confirmation for buy candle green above super trend magic arrow and macd above 0 u can enter even without fxprime

thank u very much for prompt reply…pl. post new system & can i use this system for stock???