1k to 1million forex challenge

2 Likes

Hi kriss, I have been watching your videos for awhile now, I really enjoy the content that you share but i have a really hard time understanding your strategy because your videos are very silent. Do you you mind sharing your strategy, what you look for and how you take your trade, I have been looking for a mentor to help me understand trading forex.I think I have found you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Raphael;
I have the same issue as you, but i don’t think that is his main goal in this thread, his goal is to prove that he can beat this challenge (either to himself or to others).

Hi! I’m glad that you like the content. My method involves counting the waves and then coming up with a plan and strategy how to take advantage of it. It’s not really a mechanical method that I could share here, because it’s something organic that explains how the market works.

If you’re interested in something more, then read the description under any of my videos on youtube.

1 Like

My main goal for this thread is to showcase my method pretty much. To show that anyone can be successful in trading as long as they have understanding about how the market works. Which I believe is the most important thing in trading, cause how can anyone expect something if they don’t understand what they’re really doing.

Bullshit cant post myfxbook ore TE from FF…THATS all "successful"traders always say…And you can only stay in hes group on telegram for a week then you need too pay and bye the lenght of the trades going for weeks you are not there long enough too see if trades actually go 2-3-500 pips like he say…

What Telegram group?

You can watch the livestream, I’m not hiding anything.

Recently got stopped out of EURGBP long position with -93 pip loss.

Closed NZDUSD short term short positions with 199 pip profit altogether.