1k to 1million forex challenge

Nice job so far! Keep up the pippin pimp.

1 Like

How much money do you have right now on this account?

Look at the numbers at the bottom of the video :sunglasses:

50k, interesting. Did he explained how his method works?

All I know is what he has disclosed early on - but the offer is still there i believe

https://forums.babypips.com/t/1k-to-1million-forex-challenge/113132

Sure, everyone can always join me for a discussion when I’m streaming.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. It’s 10 am here (GMT) - what are your normal "streaming times " ? - your time or mine - I’ll work it out ! :sunglasses:

Usually I start to stream around 2pm gmt+2.

1 Like

@krisslocmelis,

Was reviewing your journal from the beginning and was hoping to view the monthly webinar you referenced in your Dec. 17, post. Link brings me to a youtube screen that says video unavailable.

Has it been removed or does it require some type of “invite” you’ve made tremendous progress I would love to view your approach!

Thanks,

KC

@krisslocmelis,

When do you put on a hedged position in this manner (open a long and short same pair, same time, I am assuming)? Is every trade done in this manner?

thanks,

KC

Thank you! A lot has changed since I started, so I’m not hosting monthly webinars anymore, but I have created a free telegram group where anyone is welcome to join.

And no, every trade is not done in that manner. I’m just always experimenting with the new ideas and strategies to improve my trading. So the hedging was all just an experiment.

Thanks for your reply @krisslocmelis, I tend to hold positions on a longer term, days, weeks. and have considered short/long approach, leg out and increase position when the market turns with the remainder of the hedge.

Good luck,

KC

I actually don’t recommend to hedge unless you are like really, really certain about what you’re doing, because it can go south really fast.