2-year backtest EURUSD, 300 pips/month

Sounds quite reasonable and attainable end of the year prospect! :slight_smile:
SaxoBank institutional manager - what do you mean exactly by that?

Institutional manager is contactperson saxobank for cooperation saxobank & pipship. They will do client accounts, portfolio management and order execution. :wink:

Ohh right right!
I thought it had to do with being a registered trader of some sort, regardless!
So, basically you are somewhat a affilate/Introducing broker for saxobank, correct ?

btw pipship,

you guys are with the tech knowledge and all, how would you feel about the API trading?
Would you implement it? It seemed pretty straight-forward, not quite easy to implement for me, but straight-forward…

I know API trading. SaxoBank also offers API trading. But MT4 is just as good. And I’m already using MT4 for many years. Don’t know…?

Were taking off as a rocket with better EA, more safe… about 300 pips one week :slight_smile:

I guess it all comes down to how we are used to trade with.
good luck with the new EAs, awaiting many pips!

If clearly stated by you that a maximum of 3 positions is allowed at the same time… by your own rules… and that you know everything about programming as stated by yourself… how can it be that today 4 positions were opened at the same time?

How can it be that today, when the 4 positions did get closed right away another positions was opened? Same pair, same direction. This new position got closed right away and has only cost spread/commissions to the followers. It really does seem like a programming error. I hope that everybody keeps in mind that the day will come that all 4 positions will hit their 100 pip SL and that will be a 400 pips loss. You are just asking for it if you keep such positions open during news times.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions from these facts.

If clearly stated by you that a maximum of 3 positions is allowed at the same time… by your own rules… and that you know everything about programming as stated by yourself… how can it be that today 4 positions were opened at the same time?

How can it be that today, when the 4 positions did get closed right away another positions was opened? Same pair, same direction. This new position got closed right away and has only cost spread/commissions to the followers. It really does seem like a programming error. I hope that everybody keeps in mind that the day will come that all 4 positions will hit their 100 pip SL and that will be a 400 pips loss. You are just asking for it if you keep such positions open during news times.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions from these facts.

= not true.

This new position got closed right away and has only cost spread/commissions to the followers.

Ow my god! This position has costed 0.6 pips spread to customers! I am sorry!!!

Time will tell… pffff Come on stupid!

I was hoping for a somewhat more mature response…Less emotions, more facts. But I guess this is only a confirmation of my findings.

Plus, if someone comes with hard facts backed up by evidence, it doesn’t really help you to just deny it.

Makes perfectly sense though, you are compensated based on volume. The more volume you make, the more compensation you get. That’s why last month the number of positions doubled… I’ll attach proof of that too, but I’m sure you will deny it anyway.

Again, I’ll leave it to all readers of this board to come to their own conclusions based on this.

HI, all
I am new for this thread and i have read through all the comments,I feel pipshippers is like a straight forward guy and I love your character.Anywhere i have just open an demo account with $2000 start at 0.2 mini lots in zulutrade ,i will monitor the account time being. I try to give myself one or two months to see the proof by following pipship , I think nothing can’t be deny by time to time.If the result show to me ,i will definately to open live account and follow pipship.

Guys,
let’s time to proof it

cheers.

Hi pipship,

Few questions.

• Looking at the strategy description on zulutrade, you’ve recently changed it to say SL is now at 50 pips, does this mean the max DD for 2 years has now been reduced from -600 pips to around -300? Is it therefore correct to place the zuluguard single trade protections at around 55pips?
    -Just to confirm, are we now expecting 600 pips/month? Also, if we experience a -600pip DD, then essentially are we going to be breaking even for that month? So in effect we will never (based on back testing) have a negative month?
    -How long will you continue to provide the signals on zulutrade? I understand you’re starting the management service in a few months, will you continue to provide the zulutrade service?

Thanks for the pips so far

Ghostpips, i think the reason for the increased volume is because new pairs have been added, please confirm pipship

Good questions, mdujhr. I’d like to know too. I have never seen any recommendations on Pipship’b website, ZuluTrade, or BabyPips about “single trade protections” though…only the capital protection setting in ZuluGuard. L8R

Dear investors,

1. = yes, the DD has been lowered. Therefore we are able to use SL of 50 Pips. Max DD = -300.
    We think we will hit this maxDD level once each year instead of maxDD level 2 years. Then just start over scaling up the lotsamount in only one month.

2. = yes, performance will increase to +600. (we will better use the martingale stratgy) No heavy DD’s. Therefore DD’s will be less costly in pips and time. Capital protection is at -300 pips. So you are not able to experience a DD of -600 at once. Maybe we have a -300 DD, then 6 months later we will have another DD of -300. Then we are very unlucky. I personally think the probability of hitting the stop will be less than once each year. I took the worst case scenario.

3. The perspective of our business operations: First business PipShip will provide signals to followers by zulutrade. We will continue this business operation in the future. (we think at the moment) Otherwise we will use a transitional period so investors are able to change their deposits to possible new accounts. At the moment we are giving away our signals almost for free. Good to promote our signals, but we are not able to grow as a company and are only able to earn back our investments very slowly. We want to expand our business operations. The commision rate is six times lower. We think only amateurs SP’s are trading at zulutrade because SP’s are not compensated enough. We are not just one individual earning something extra with putting his EA on a server and that’s it. We want to deliver the best quality, but my team has to be paid and investments have to be earned back. We are also setting up a second business PipShip ELITE. (fully licenced investment company) This will be a account management service only for large private equity clients/institutional funds. (minimum deposit $10.000) The accounts of big clients will be fully managed. If we are able to earn an acceptable income by this second firm, it’s oke to ‘give away’ our signals for almost free at zulutrade.

It will copy your question and the answer at zulutrade if you don’t mind. I think these are good questions.

Bigrunner, at the website, section strategy design, there is information about single trade protection of the strategy. (SL = 50 pips at the moment) Video’s also give the same information.

Yours sincerely, PipShip.

G’day PipShip,

Doing some research on your activities I have a few concerns I’d like you to address here…

If I’m correct you should have been officially registered as a financial service provider with the “AFM”, right when you started this business. It’s a little hard for me to understand the exact laws of your country but from what I can gather, registration was definitely needed and failing to do so is considered to be a crime there punishable by serious monetary fines. Why did you/are you taking this risk?

Second, but this is just out of curiosity, if your system is fully automated, what value does the system controller bring in? Seems like he only receives part of the pie for doing well… sitting and staring at the system?

Awaiting your swift response I greet you.

Thank you for the clarification, PipShip. Your website is great, and it has been a while since I have read it. I took a quick look and noticed that you have updated it and posted one of the comments I made on ZuluTrade–btw, Five stars!! I really hope that you keep the ZuluTrade signal provider alive after you get the Elite service running for the majority of us that have small accounts. I have been subscribed since August this year and have consistently made a profit since then. Even if you decide not to keep her at sea in ZuluTrade, I understand, and I still owe you a big “THANK YOU” for helping me to shift my focus from making profits to how much am I risking. Well done!!

G’day PipShip,

It’s unfortunate to see that you haven’t replied to my earlier inquiry yet. Although you were very fast to call me “stupid” at page 15 of this topic you seem to ignore me ever since.

My investigation takes a bit of time as I have to do it in the evening hours and there is a language barrier to overcome here.

Regardless, I’ve come to several conclusion, including:

• You should have registered with “AFM” latest at the first day of your operations. “AFM” = Financial watchdog of The Netherlands.
  • You should have registered with “KVK” latest at the first day of your operations. “KVK” = Chamber of commerce of The Netherlands.

I was hoping for you to just cooperate in this but since you fail to do so you leave me no choice but to do everything on my own here. So now only contacting both mentioned authorities could help me to continue my investigation. “AFM” is located in “Amsterdam” the capital of The Netherlands, but “KVK” might also be located in your city “Tilburg”,that I don’t know yet…

As soon as I know more I’ll update you right here in this topic so please stay tuned.

This will not go away. I will not go away. And, you can call me stupid as often as you wish, like I said earlier: time will tell…

Dont worry bigrunner, pipship will keep open his zulutrade account as he fancies us the retail traders /followers :wink:
oh, i wish more traders were so helful like pipship!

Ghostpips: it must be tough being as sad and pathetic as you that this is your best chance at finding something that resembles happiness. You’re truly a twisted soul and I wish you the best in your recovery.

Pipship: good going man. Look into freeman on the land, creditor of commerce. Registration is always optional. People just get scared and pressured into registration and licensing due to their ignorance and fear.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t get all the formal stuff sorted. Just weigh up your choices based on benefits to you and others you care about. Not fear, threats, intimidation or manipulation.

There are 2 types of people, those who game the system and those who suffer by it. Thinking that gaming the system is immoral is really a result of ignorance of what the system is, who it benefits (and how) and what it’s effects are. If you plan to abide by the system the whole life, you’re just an ignorant, weak, scared slave.

Saying this might only fuel Ghostpips fire on his ‘high’ horse. But losers will be losers as long as they choose to be. This information if offered with the intention of helping others.

Ghostpips: if you want to stop being so sad you should go spend some time in nature, and read The Celestine Prophecy.

Peace and love to all

Thanks for your reply, Trippy. Among others, a reason for not registering your company is tax avoidance. You can probably figure out by yourself what the reasons can be for not obeying the rules of the financial watchdog. Do you really support these intentions?

Having contacted both authorities they seem very willing to help out in this situation. However I need some more time to get all the pieces of this puzzle together so that it will not cost them too much time and effort to deal with this situation.

The deeper I dig the more comes up. at 2/29/2012 the owner of PipShip placed a freelance job at a website where you can get programming jobs done. That’s not even 2 years back. Then I read him claiming that he knows everything about programming and that he is programming for 5 years. So when he placed that job he was as claimed by himself already a programmer for more than 3 years. Why would he then hire a freelance programmer for such an easy task? Catch my drift?

@trippy:

What seems to be your problem exactly? Why the picking up on the pipship?
he is a good signal provider.