Mate anything is possible. It’s all mindset motivational bullshit. That doesn’t mean you can do it or you should do it. Loads of people saying yeh it can be done but it’s only worth something if it comes from someone consistently doing it. If you’re not consistently doing it then it’s not right to lead people up the wrong tree by trying to inspire an unrealistic target.
There are many traders who are actually making money and no doubt they also have made 200. One of my friend is having 1028 dollar in one day.
Yes… Even this is very less amount.
Yes ‘one of my friends’ ‘someone I know’ ‘someone I follow’ ‘that guy on instagram/facebook/Twitter’ ‘people are doing it’. You always hear this rubbish. Unless you are doing it, dont advise people they can make 200 a day. Use your own experience.
Your friend is making $1028, how much are you making?
These threads are not fun any more:
Can I make this? Can I make that?
Maybe I’m too old and jaded but those guys just need to work it out with starting capital, number of trades per month, win rate, average win, average loss. Its pretty easy to work out if you will make a million dollars in a month or a year or your life-time.
BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY WINNING.
(First time I ever shouted in a post. Feels good)
you’re right lol it’s not difficult as long as trading is something you’re consistently working on improving everyday, but some of the new people that come in might not be that devoted like that. You have to develop a passion for trading
Some one please tell me, if you are risking only 1% of your money on a deal, WHY are you in forex.
I am runnung my business now for 28 years. If I had to risk 1% of my capital on a deal, I would have been out of business long time ago.
I can put a link down here of a chap, risking 3% of his money and allmost double it within 24 hours trading.
You’re right. I am well into (finally!) a settled strategy which I have not seen any need to revise or develop or abandon. I am so confident in this that I expect soon to be able to abandon the tyranny of the 2% rule. It is a rule written so that traders lose slowly, not so that they win. Many accepted rules in trading are like that.
Yep. 1-2% rule is for traders who lose. That way they lose slowly and have a chance to re strategise and learn more. Instead of blowing their account before they even know what they’ve done. Once you can control your emotions and have a good strategy you can increase if you want. I wouldnt recommend it but it’s your account and your life so only you know how much risk you can take.
Your business is the exception not the rule. There are many businesses that have failed taking the risk you did whilst yours has done well. Does that mean you would advise what you did to everyone- no. Same in trading.
Why dont you just post the link instead of saying you can?! You’ve already told us the returns.
OK. I did not bookmark the link, but knew where to search for it. Here it is.
I guess you’re right, sorry!
$100,000 and 5x-25x leverage
I have never risk a lot for my trading so never earn such big amount in a day. It is not my style to earn more and more and risk more and more.
having a set amount is not achievable. what you want to do is say how can i make 5 pips a day or something like that. you can achieve a money target but you need to change your mind set first
Go on you tube by books and learn the skill. Try naked trader first and see what you have got in front of you buddy. Who are you trading with and what platform you using.?
Not bad. Try make a 400 per day, than 200 was to you easier
$200 a day sounds good. But it isn’t if you continually withdraw $1000 a week to pay your bills and food etc. That way you’ll always have just enough money, and your account will be the same size when you die as when you opened it.
The point of trading is to make money for yourself, not just make enough money to pass on to the electricity company and the supermarket.
A few steps in order not to lose money on Forex (now more important for you than making money):
- Do not trust a broker (a good broker today, this does not mean a good broker tomorrow).
- Do not use indicators (this cannot be the basis for the trading system)
- Do not use old information in its pure form (the market changes daily; what works today may not work tomorrow).
- Do not buy wonderful trading robots (even the best robot must be manually configured. The best robots are not available for sale).
- Do not buy training (99% of the information does not work in the long run. It may be interesting, but no more).
- Do not use your family’s last money or money (your hobbies and expenses should not concern your loved ones).
A few steps to earn $ 200 + … per day.
- Use a bare schedule. All you need is a price.
- Trading during the day, all transactions at the end of the day should be closed. Your terminal will be clean, your sleep will be sound.
- Overloading prices daily. The new day will be different from the previous one, and that’s good.
- Where should I trade? You need to open the H1 chart and mark all the peaks and troughs on the chart. Price always gives a reaction in these areas (continued movement or reverse movement)
- How to make a deal? When the price reaches your zone, you need to open a smaller timeframe, for example, m1 or m5, and find a sample to buy or sell. Small timeframes to make SL small.
- What is a template? These are clusters of candles on the chart. What does the template look like and how to find it? You should carefully analyze the areas where any price movement begins, on the time frame m1, m5 … Thus, you will find your pattern in this area by statistics.
- When you receive your pattern, you need to manually analyze the currency chart for several months.
- All you need is the final statistics, which will tell you about the perspective of your pattern. Use 1 currency pair.
Look at my picture.