$200 a day is this possible?

It’s your matter and own discussion. I am not willing to elaborate more about. Thank you

Fine, so long as you’re still happy when it cuts the other way

5 Likes

It isn’t trading. It’s gambling.

6 Likes

to make $200 a day is not impossible but also not easy for any newbie to make it every day. It depends on your investment, your strategy and your money management.

1 Like

I don’t think it is feasible. $ 200 per day is quite impossible. I am not saying totally impossible. Because it is possible if you have huge trading investment. Not only this you need to use it properly otherwise you will lose all the amount which could ruin your trading career. You can make it as your target so that you can make the maximum profit. But you need to struggle and make hard work for gain this.

Greetings, I see you have been introduced to the forum. In answer to your question yes, on the condition that you are starting with sufficient money and bearing in mind that you will not get (nor should you go for) a fixed income from currency trading.

The consensus opinion is 5% return a month as a successful trader, so ($200 Daily x 20 Trading Days)/0.05 = $80,000 account balance. But that would not be a square 200 bucks a day, and would probably look like a few thousand in profit here and a few hundred in losses there, to average out to $200 a day.

If you are are starting with a smaller amount ~ $1000. Then no; you might catch a few good trades and do that in a day here and there, but with the risk you would have to be taking to make that happen, in the long run (or actually very short run) you would probably wipe out your account: gamblers ruin.

4 Likes

Hi…make sure you have a big enough account…practice your strategy, implement proper money management and risk ratio, use a stop loss, keep your 200.00 per day goal in the forefront of your mind. Have you been consistently profiting 200.00 daily in your demo account? You say you just finished baby pips is this your only Forex education? Read books on Forex to learn more? Learn the market behavior and which currency pairs you can trade. Learn about your trading style. Learn what profitable traders do!

2 Likes

According to me, despite of good trading knowledge with accurate money management that’s not possible at all to make $200 for every day. yes it can be possible for sometimes but not for all time.

Daily $200 is a big deal even for real professional trader . but I am not thinking about this at all , because I never done at all $200 in a single day. :joy:

1 Like

No, you didn’t! Please, do it again! Till now you are missing the principle of Forex trading.

A lot of things are possible, whether they are probably depends on many things. In this case it depends on the size of your initial account, the lot with which you are trading and your trading skills.

2 Likes

How much you can earn in a day its completely depend on your initial capital, on the other hand in spite sufficient balance that’s not possible at all to ensure maximal result if there is no good knowledge and experience. Actually it’s a very complicated issue.

How much earning a day is dependent on a person that how he can manage his money with trading and how he can make an entry on trade with profitable exit.

It’s not time to make such a big profit; it’s time to learn more! Are you happy with your technical & news trading skill?

I think it depends on how much have you deposit.

LaughingCharlie, you’re absolutely right. It doesn’t look like trading at all. Such deposit growth is accompanied with large risks, so stability is just out of the question.

It’s possible to make 200 per day, but you have to deposit a lot of money and trade quite aggressively and dangerously. And that’s where all the problems hide.

On the contrary you can start big but invest little at a time after you have learned a consistent way of making gains. Hey use Daily Chart to start this venture

After dealing with small investment trader can deal with big investment when he feels now he can make profit from invested amount. $200 is not a big amount it can be targeted with thousands of capital . First learn regular profit taking and skill for realistic trading then this target will not be a big issue.

1 Like

If you have such high amount of money with you what is the need of trading Forex, one can invest in other assets for future.