$200 a day is this possible?

you’re right. you need to have a nice starting capital in order to even make $200 a day. With a micro account, that won’t happen right from the start, but you can build up to that.

Bahahahaha, dude or dudette, OP are you trollin us??? Or are you a paid poster. In all the research you have done, you haven’t read that you first goal should be to “Defend Your Capital”, the second goal is to “Trade Well”. Listen, this is not Sales where if you sell more you make more, it also is not being a project manager in IT where if you bring it in under budget you get a bonus, it is also not Sheep Castration where you get paid by the testicle.

It is one of the hardest jobs in the world, you have to learn how to trade before you can even think of “how much can I make”. Do yourself a favor, get this “can I make” mentality out of you head. It’s like saying “can I make 20 Mio a year as an NFL QBack” sure, anyone can, as long as they have the natural born talent, the desire to get better, the desire to play, etc, etc, etc. Does everyone have the talent to play QB the NFL, no, even collage players wash out.

Trading is the same, not everyone can do it, it is just that simple. $500.00, trading 100 units will get you started, if you are profitable after 2 years of doing this, then you are ready to move up to 1000 units, two years after this, One standard lot or 10K units, by this time you are a success, and 2 years after this you get your series 3, 34, 64. after this you start your own “Boutique” hedge fund and make a very nice living.

The Just Trying To Save Time And Suffering VIPER

4 Likes

$200 a day is only possible when you are a professional trader and you have all the knowledge about the forex. You also have millions of amount in your account. From smaller investments it is impossible to do a trade and to earn $200 from that amount.

you can build up to that, but it will take a lot of time lol some days are more profitable than other days, and some days you might not be able to trade at all. So it will take time if you’re planning on starting with a $200 account. I recommend the minimum to be at least $300 - $1000

$200 a day is only possible when you make a larger investments. It is also too much risky. You could lose your all the money if you make a move with larger pips. So be careful while doing this. If you are a professional trader than you can do so. Because you have full knowledge and experience about the forex market.

i’ve seen people flip $500 in no time at all, so people really don’t need to start with thousands to earn $200 a day. But, like you said before, people need to have a lot of knowledge about trading and have a good profitable strategy that works for them in order to do so

2 Likes

These things are important because until you not get knowledge and experience no earning will come to you . As much experience and skill will you get there are chances to grow your account . The % of success is due to your skill and capital invested in trading account with high investment $200 are made soon rather than having a small investment in account.

thanks for sharing this! will definitely give this a go!

I have seen many people on Facebook making a lot of money. One person i know he started with $3000 and now his balance is $44K within three months. Yup in very short time. But the thing is he is using bit lots. Like 1 to 8 per trade. And he gains only 30 to 50 pips.

He can’t trade on weekends :wink::laughing:

do you know what was him trading strategy and money management ?

he must have a good strategy in place, that’s awesome

what’s his IG name, if you can remember

He has no money management at all, he is using big lots, like 5.0 to 10.0 lot per trade, when market is in trend he easily make some money,

I only know his FB name, you can search him with “Ali Fx” and you can see his posts, he is about to now complete the target of $50K. When I search a bit I have seen many trades from Pakistan and India using the same method.

1 Like

that’s the best way to trade honestly, when the market is trending. You have to do more scalping if you decide to enter a ranging market in my opinion

thanks! I’ll check him out. I love following profitable traders. I’m always curious to see what strategies they use, and if I can incorporate them into what I’m doing.

Yes it is possible only when you have a huge knowledge and experience about the market and also when you knows about what to do at which time. Without these things it is impossible to earn a huge profit on daily basis. You should have some skills related to forex trading.

3 Likes

If you want to make $200 a day, find a job that pays $25 hour for 8 hours of work each day, Markets don’t work like that, you will have up days and down days ( yes losses) and weeks were the market gives you no good entries. Learn to be a good trader and take what profits the market will give you. After that your account size will be the biggest determining factor in your average daily profits

6 Likes

I’ll believe its possible when I see someone doing it, I got close last month (but not by day-trading).

1 Like