200 SMA Strategy

I want to read it all as well. I am going to start by reading all babypips school and then I will move to Kathy.

Pipology is great and the quizzes are designed to help us learn and review!
May I suggest that perhaps you do both, maybe divide you time a bit.

A great read for learning ad self control motivation is ā€œMillionaire Tradesā€ by Kathy, ofcourse but not so much on execution.

1 Like

I will buy it, thank you so much for always providing great insight man!

I try to google millionaire trades. Perhaps, you refer to Millionaire traders?

forgive my spellingā€¦

Millionaire Traders: How Everyday People Are Beating Wall Street at Its Own Game

It is in both Audio and PDF forms with searches.

1 Like

I am reading it right now.

The intro is very catchy!

Trading is the battle between you and the market, I like this quotation, although we can`t become the financial professional we have same opportunity to become a winner, seems this ebook very inspired and giving good motivation to become winner trader, what inside the content on this book, strategy trading or something else?

The book or best pats fro me were the examples of everyday traders following there rules and especially patient cash management and becoming very successful at it and it not a very long time.

ah the miracle of compound interest at work.

We or I often am in a hurry to become another David Tudor etc. we forget the just taking our time every day being consistently profitable and allowing our trading account to grow without ripping off the growth is a real key to compounding interest.

2 Likes

Any execution book recommendations? Total newb here.

Iā€™ve also started adding the 200 SMA to my charts just for kicks, and itā€™s amazing how often it ends up being support or resistance.

Reread this post and caught this line. This sounds crazy to me! Do you let the trade just run, or do you have a stop lose set?

Thanks!

I never trade without a safety net, always use a stop loss.

1 Like

BTW I use the 50 EMA , I plan on the weekly and monthly charts ans enter on the daily chart.

1 Like