24hr Trading Academy is a SCAM! @fuaadhh

Bro 3 points…

1. if you had asked on this site before you joined we could’ve told you this guy cant help you
  2. the company is named 24 hr trading, so if you cant take all signals that’s not their fault. Dont have a go because you cant be awake to take the signals.
  3. you said you did his course for 1k, can you send over his material please

You’ve learnt the hard way. Now do the babypips course, study hard and be on your way to becoming profitable.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Abi-Rahman/comments/dsl9hg/fuaadh_24hr_trading_academy_free_forex_course/

Just to let you know, they have been done by the FCA for scam activities. Check the link for more information.

2 Likes

Did you make any money on the signals received? If not, why not?

Took his course and signals. Firstly he took majority of the information from Babypips and made it his own. Secondly his so called “Signals” are trash and hit stoploss most the time. The times it does hit takeprofit he would publish it as a 50pip trade when in reality it was only 30pips. This was used to attract loads of individuals.

Even FCA has named and shamed them as a “SCAM”…

1 Like

Well, actually the FCA say the firm is carrying on regulated activities which require the FCA’s authorisation, which isn’t quite the same thing as running a scam.

I’m sorry if the experience has left you short of funds but its not illegal for him to sell material - training and signals - he’s got from other places. And charge for it.

Yes you could get it free, but its like anything else - if you want to learn to speak French you can either go to France and pick it up yourself or you can pay a teacher: a French class will be quicker and might be more effective, but it won’t be cheaper.

"However, some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run investment scams.

This firm is not authorised by us and is targeting people in the UK. Based upon information we hold, we believe it is carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation."

If they are not authorised to provide financial information then clearly they should not be sending out “signals”. They are clearly not fit for purpose or “Authorised” to perform such activities, this is why alot of people are standing up to their bad experience. People like this have targeted me and a lot of innocent people in buying their content/services. In reality all they are doing is selling every thing upon a false image.

I don’t want anyone to have such a conning experience, furthermore since posting this review their Trust pilot reviews are getting worse. Lot of people are now opening up with their experiences.

Thankyou.

1 Like

Agreed. Sounds like a scam with unreliable signals. I’ve seen the material, it’s all basic stuff from babypips. Cant believe they’re charging so much for this rubbish.

Sounds like smart business. Get something cheap, re-package it, sell it on for more than you paid to get it.

Or should we think of supermarkets as a scam?

1 Like

They are all really do not care if you are making money on their signals, simply do believe me for that. Something like that should really be happened so everyone can really be profitable. Can you see it now ? Never pay for forex education anyway. I do not go with it.

I don’t believe in paying for trading education either. But I don’t say trainers are scammers because they demand payment for what is freely available in the public domain, they’re just business-people fulfilling a demand.

And right now we can’t say their signals were poor, we just don’t have enough information to judge.

Truly 24hrTradingAcademy is a scam and they’re still operating to misleading people and stealing their hard earned funds. This is the link to the above screenshot and also a proof that they are still continuing to defraud others. They need to be stopped. Don’t fall into their trap, they are buying fake reviews to deceive people and cover their fraudulent acts

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/24hrtrading.academy

Hi
did they send you the materials? if so, can you please send it to me.

What was your experience with this firm?

Forex, FX transactions always involve substantial amount of risk.

So always be careful and conscious.

Similar thread on the topic

Never heard of them. Why don’t you take the pipsology course instead?

With so many options on the market, it gets really tough to decide which one to follow. When I was learning, I simply grabbed Trading in the Zone and practised on my demo account. This helped me in preparing myself both theoretically and practically. I think it’s better than any course that I would have taken.

Do you have the material?

Can someone re send the link for the materials please, the old link doesnt work, will be much appreciated as i wanna see what content he provides,

@AdilFarid