3 Forum Celebrities and Their Views on Full-Time Trading

Advices are only as good as when you hear and read it. The real challenge will be when trying to apply those.It’s different when you are in a real situation when you have to apply it and hopefully you remember those advices.

I have learn and found that the more you trade, learn, seek answers to your questions, are leading you towards finding yourself more than how you trade. It’s fascinating to see that the more you are focus and in the moment to the work you love, you just couldn’t stop and you just want to keep doing it. You have to love/ like to trade. Otherwise, it will be hard for it to work.

1 Like

Definitely agree with you there. If you don’t enjoy it, your passion to continue to learn and improve is not there.

1 Like

its important to enjoy trading because, if you dont do so you will loose your interest in learning and which will definitely hit your trading.

agree with you

I’m glad you agree :slight_smile: My pleasure…

I think a trader can share his success story here but i think he will not agree to share hid failure in the community and he will avoide it.