3 Little Pigs Trading System

@harmonicphil

You didn’t reply if my method of TP is good. Please share your knowledge. Thanks.

[B]Current Status…[/B]

[U]Closed Trades:[/U]

EURUSD Long from 1.3196 trade hit TP and I got +51 Pips.

USDCHF Short trade hit TP and I got +30 Pips.

EURGBP Long from 0.8616 trade hit SL and ended in loss of -42 Pips

AUDUSD Short was in profit but yesterday the tables changed quickly and I manually closed it for -50 Pips since the Long and Medium term trend do not match!

[U]New Trades :[/U]

CHFJPY Long from 106.69 (TP 107.15 , SL 106.22)
EURGBP Long again from 0.8624 (TP 0.8701, SL 0.8623)
EURJPY Long again from 131.84 (TP 132.68 , SL 131.26)

Will update tomorrow…

Your method looks good for short term trades. I’m looking for the long term trades with my method.

EURJPY from 13139 (23 Jul 0:00) stopped at 13086 (26 Jul 4:00) for -53, 31 pips behind MA 13117
USDJPY from 10011 (24 Jul 8:00) stopped at 9964 (25 Jul 12:00) for -47

[QUOTE=“kashif314;513425”]Current Status…

Closed Trades:

EURUSD Long from 1.3196 trade hit TP and I got +51 Pips.

USDCHF Short trade hit TP and I got +30 Pips.

EURGBP Long from 0.8616 trade hit SL and ended in loss of -42 Pips

AUDUSD Short was in profit but yesterday the tables changed quickly and I manually closed it for -50 Pips since the Long and Medium term trend do not match!

New Trades :

CHFJPY Long from 106.69 (TP 107.15 , SL 106.22)
EURGBP Long again from 0.8624 (TP 0.8701, SL 0.8623)
EURJPY Long again from 131.84 (TP 132.68 , SL 131.26)

Will update tomorrow…[/QUOTE]

Kashif if i am not wrong then jpy tu increase ho raha hai for the day… So i think u should have to wait for eur/jpy untill it stop responding to the fundamental factor… My personal views that may be it will reach today 130.5 if jpy succeeded to cross the immediate support line…

Thanks bro. Yes you are right. All my JPY trades ended in the loss. Bhai where are you from? India? Pakistan?

[B]Current Status:[/B]

[U]Closed Trades:[/U]

Really hate how JPY is behaving.

EURJPY Long from 131.84 hit the SL and ended in loss of -58 Pips
CHFJPY Long from 106.69 hit the SL and ended in loss of -47 Pips

[U]Open Trades:[/U]

EURGBP Long from 0.8624 (TP 0.8701, SL 0.8623) is still open and positive by +6 Pips.

[U]New Trades:[/U]

None (I dont take new trades on Fridays)

Thanks for the reply. You mean that ATR something method? Honestly I didnt understand that. Is it working good for you?

[QUOTE=“kashif314;513780”]Current Status:

Closed Trades:

Really hate how JPY is behaving.

EURJPY Long from 131.84 hit the SL and ended in loss of -58 Pips
CHFJPY Long from 106.69 hit the SL and ended in loss of -47 Pips

Open Trades:

EURGBP Long from 0.8624 (TP 0.8701, SL 0.8623) is still open and positive by +6 Pips.

New Trades:

None (I dont take new trades on Fridays)[/QUOTE]

Kahif i told you in start… Remember ?

Yes you did :slight_smile: I think you missed the post 146 where I replied to you 301 Moved Permanently

I am from pakistan… And still keep this in mind that on sunday morning there is again two more important events … Till now it seems positive again… So jpy will boost again… On monday there is speech from BOJ governor as well…so just wait for a little to cross the pair 97.900 for usd/jpy amd 130.100 for eur/jpy … Better make a buy stop limit…

Pls explain where you base your opinion on the JPY boost on Monday morning when the markets open.
The BOJ is not so much in favor of a strong yen as you are well aware of, and the currency had it’s roll last week in my opinion.
But if course the announcements tomorrow can lead the market either way…
Take for example last weeks elections.
Everyone expected the currency to drop after Abe won but it went the exact opposite way.

please tell me, on what time frame do you place your order on?

and i think you need to refine your exit and target/risk strategy… your 10 pip stops will get stomped out in a blink of your eye

Youngwallstreet I opened the trade during the US session at 130.40 (long)

[QUOTE=“Marob;513924”]Pls explain where you base your opinion on the JPY boost on Monday morning when the markets open.
The BOJ is not so much in favor of a strong yen as you are well aware of, and the currency had it’s roll last week in my opinion.
But if course the announcements tomorrow can lead the market either way…
Take for example last weeks elections.
Everyone expected the currency to drop after Abe won but it went the exact opposite way.[/QUOTE]

Just check the last month yen rate…

Just read the 3 LP weekend newsletter and the EURUSD trade highlighted - Did everyone exit at the end of Friday ?

Cool. Nice to see other Paki bros around. I am from Faisalabad but living in UAE. See ya around bro. Added ya as a friend.

I was not in the EURUSD trade and still not in.

[B]Current Status:[/B]

[U]Existing Trades:[/U]

EURGBP (25 July) Long from 0.8624 is still open and is in +5 pips

[U]New Trades:[/U]

GBPCHF short from 1.4280

When I did the 1 on 1 Jon and I discussed this as it was in the workbook. Jon mentioned that it is probably long term a better approach (to close on Friday) to avoid potential weekend gaps on the basis if Monday opens against you you get in at a better price and if it opens with you the gap will hopefully fill and you will get in again at the same price - Usually though I leave them open perhaps I should review this approach!

Helpful - Thank you.

I notice in the weekly report this week Gold is included will you be trading Gold?