3 Tips for Getting Started with Cryptocurrency Trading

yeah i am a forex trader but crypto does not move the same so can not apply the same methods.

Thank you!!!

This covers everything, I feel that now is a good time to trade cryptos. It is important to keep track of all the major announcements through new or social media to understand the market

1 Like

This is really informative. Apart of that it is important to choose a simple strategy which can help you to reduce risk.

There are always risk associated with cryptocurrency trading. Therefore, you should calculate the percentage of risk and compare it with how much you can afford to lose.

This is so well put up. I absolutely agree, if any trager gets all these things right, trading would get easier.

The tips that you read online are good to make you feel good about something. But when you start to trade yourself, you realize that it is not what you apply in the live market. The more you trade in the live market, the more experience you gain. So, instead of depending on other things, you should depend on the things that you learn yourself.

2 Likes

Fear and greed are two emotional factors which need to be eliminated in every way possible since these two are responsible for bad trades.

1 Like

My advice for all who want to become a trading is : Read about Risk management! It’s very important to know about this if you want to start trading !

1 Like

Thanks so much for your sharing!

Whether your purpose is to day trade or to scalp, you need to have a purpose for starting to trade cryptos.

The popular cryptocurrencies are your money-makers. They have more volatility, greater trading volume and therefore are more likely to deliver the kinds of movements so stick to that.

As you have decided to trade cryptocurrency, you will have to obtain information about crypto trading because all the financial markets work differently and you won’t be able to learn about it if you don’t spend enough time learning.