40 - 100 pips a day MT4 EA

That’s the tp level. This was a short order right?

No it was long order :slight_smile:

Odd. Maybe Darez can reply.

That small blue line is an indicator when an order is opened. If the bar is underneath the candle, then a long order was signaled by the system. If the bar is above the candle, a short order was signaled.

DarezGhost maybe you have skype to chat?

Hey Darez. I’ve been busy with some personal business lately. Just wondering if you are still working on this?

Hope all is well.

Hi Darez,

I’m interested to know if there are any new developments in this EA as well. Just downloaded the latest version and set it to forward test on a demo account. No trades thus far.

Am somewhat familiar with the Inside Bar methodology proposed by James in the other threads. Happy to help out if required.

Thanks for all your help developing this EA.

Hi Musical

Have you had continued success with the IB system or did you have to tweak it any for better results.

Many Thanks

Shrude

I have done some scripting…but it was for Massive Multiplayer Online Games. This looks close to what I used to do. But after reading through the posts, and being rather new to Forex in general (I am working on that w/ the classes), I just have 2 questions for running this on my demo account.

1 - Does this actually buy and sell for me (ie, fully automated) or does it tell me when I should buy and sell (sit at the computer for hours) ?

2 - And if so…does it know how many lots to buy ? (i would like to work with lot sizes of 0.1 at the present time)

My weekly goal with forex is a min. of 20 pips / week, which i think is resonable for someone just starting. And from what I see I want to Thank EVERYBODY that has helped or ever helps write a script…it can be a headache :slight_smile:

After about 15 min of running the script it started showing the blue bars that were being talked about. I see where it is said tha the blue bars are a buy/sell…but my account didnt buy at all. Could this be because I started my Demo w/ $300 USD and it only uses larger funds ?

Hello guys,
I was wonderong installing EA is like indicators or not?I just need an indicator which shows IB’s.That’s it.

Regards
Mike

is there a way I can adjust this EA to purchase lots in a value of .1 rather than 1.0 ?

How did you install this EA buddy?

Mike

To install: Download and decompress file. Copy the uncompressed file into the experts folder in the MT4 directory. Start MT4 and it should appear in the experts list.

To attach it to a chart simply drag and drop onto the applicable chart.

I’ve downloaded and attached it to a few pairs and am going to start working on this EA as well. (not that I’ve actually done this before)

For future reference:

Broker: North Finance (unlimted demo)
Initial Pairs: USD/JPY. EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY
Charts: 15M

I started last night around 8pm (EST) and let the charts run over night. The EA made 5 trades and got stopped out on them all. I’ll analyze the trades tonight after I get off from work and see what happened.

On a side note: The previous work has been great! Just the fact that the arrows indicate an IB is a big help when scanning multiple charts!

Ok, so after running this for awhile I’m coming to the same conclusion the previous people have. This EA opens up successful trades, but if it’s left on it’s own it won’t exit at the optimal point and will often get stopped out eventually.

It looks like you can either close out the trades manually, or I’m thinking some sort of a trailing stop might work.

Hi guys,

Just a fast question, when I attach the OmegaIB to a chart, I get a smiley face frowning =>:( on the right top of the chart and it says OmegaIB, does that mean there is a error or that the indicator hasn’t found any signals to send or buy yet? Maybe the smiley will smile when a buy/sell signal is found?

Thanks a lot…:slight_smile:

It should be smiling if its working.

Is there anyway to trace the fault?

Is it enabled for live trading?

Its up and running now, thanx a lot :slight_smile: