40 - 100 pips a day MT4 EA

I am sure this has been asked before but I didn’t see it posted. I DL the most recent Omega EA, unzipped and put the mtq and ex4 files in the EA folder. It appears on the list but it is grayed out. I can’t select it or attach it to my chart… I feel like bone head because I am sure its a simple answer I should know I have the same issue with a oilfx ea I got from another forum.

I little help please… Thanx Canoe

hi
I am using the EA it working in good if any one have any other good EA PL update it

how’s the back test?? anyone tested it?

hi i tested on demo account it is working good 80% win trades

Hello there,
i have downloaded the EA from forums.babypips . com /free-forex-trading-systems/9078-40-100-pips-day-mt4-ea-2.html
(Omega Zip), i have placed it on the terminal EUR/USD pairs, 1,5,15,30 minutes 1 and 4 hours on different charts. the EA is active (smile) :slight_smile: is there on the chart, but it does nothing. i mean its been over 2 days and i don’t even see it executing one order. could you please assist me regarding this?

Hello there,
i have downloaded the EA , i have placed it on the terminal EUR/USD pairs, 1,5,15,30 minutes 1 and 4 hours on different charts. the EA is active (smile) :slight_smile: is there on the chart, but it does nothing. i mean its been over 2 days and i don’t even see it executing one order. could you please assist me regarding this?

Who has James’ all old videos and charts? I used to have them when i was a member of his group but my computer crashed and lost everything!

Can someone please email them to me if they can?

Thank you

hell of a job, finding the latest version of anything on babypips, because there’s not ‘attachments list’ for any thread on here… (like there’s on most other forums, like ‘Forex Factory’)… Correct me if I’m wrong.

Cheers

Does anyone have a link to the explanation of the system itself? One of the first posts in this thread has a link but that link is not working.

Would like to read the theory behind the system. Thanks.

Hi everybody,

Has anyone spotted the opportunity to EA, the trading time?

To be able to choose what hours, minutes trading.

It would be a lot more opportunity.