411 on The Apiary Fund?

I was a customer of the Apiary Fund for about 4 months. I signed up for their professional trader training, cost of $700. Through that program, you have access to live videos as well as pre-recorded videos, and they do not charge the technology fee for 4 months. At the time it seemed too good to be true…However, my opinion of them changed very quickly. The training videos are sub par. Their Alveo platform is lame. The bee line takes a long time to get through, and many of their videos are completely unhelpful. Most of their videos are on average an hour long with maybe 5 minutes of ‘useful’ teaching. I FOUND MORE HELPFUL VIDEOS FOR FREE ON YOUTUBE! The four months went by quick, and I did not want to spend $97 per month just to demo trade with them. To me, that is a rip off! I don’t mind paying for a quality education, but they charge for what we can find for free. I don’t know if they actually fund traders or not, maybe they do. However, for me the scam is them charging for their poor training and demo trading. That is the rip-off! I feel ripped off. Oh, and they do try to upsell you on more training and education programs, even before you finish their basic training. Watch out for this company, they are not what they claim.

1 Like

I give the APIARY FUND 5 Stars! Excellence in Education and On the Job Training as well as providing the opportunity of earning cash.
The Apiary Fund has performed its services and support exactly as described in its literature and online opportunity seminars. I have been with this program roughly 180 FOREX market working days. During this time frame I have advanced through the Apiary Beeline program as prescribed and until last week was at the Gold prefund level. The educational part of the program started the process by providing me with online recorded lectures and practical application opportunities on a simulated $10,000 account. There were specific goals I had to reach in each of the categories starting with Bronze levels 1, 2, and 3; then on to Copper levels 1, 2, and 3; Silver 1, 2, and 3; Gold 1 and Gold Prefund. These goals are attainable “IF” you apply yourself and take this business seriously. Online classrooms and telephone chats are available, and I’ve used them. Last week Jan. 14, 2019 I was provided my first fully funded account of $2500 and am starting to work the account with the guidance that has been provided by the Apiary team (Shawn, Nate, Todd, Rex, Steve and the rest of Aviary support) since the start of my Apiary Fund adventure.
Is there a cost in joining the Apiary Fund? Yes, less than $100 per month for system technology fee. It’s very similar to cable TV with one big difference the more channels you add to your Cable TV the Higher the Cost. With Apiary, the more you work the system and advance through the ranks, the lower the cost. There are no other mandatory requirements.

1 Like

Hi JerryPr If you are still here in 2020
I am fairly new to Babypips, I have been looking at some of the Forums on Apiary Fund and I do find some very interesting posts.
There is a post in the scalping section by a JerryP - is that you ?
There are two posts referring to modifications of ‘Pullback 20’ system. I began to have doubts regarding integrity, because the claimed pips profit just seems totally implausible.
The methods seem great they are by JerryP and another by Froggy. They claimed 70-100pips in 2 1/2 - 3 hours/day on 5min Eur/Usd by JerryP and Froggy upto 350pips/day with 8EMA/20SMA crossover on 1min time frame New York session.
I have not back tested, but they look to take 2 - 10 pips per trade and this would not seem to be possible. Does the 8Ema cross 20Sma cross that many times in 2 - 3 hours ? Am I missing something ?
The claims could well be true, both members are GoldIII so I’m very puzzled. Could anyone throw light on this puzzlement ?

Yes you found me . JerryP. Here is a day last Thursday. I don’t do Fridays. I’m happy with the results.

1 Like

I reviewed previous posts and those posts remind me of the folks that think FX is a video game. Yes there is a technology fee of $95 per month. This fee starts to go away as you progress through the Beeline program. The more you apply yourself and advance through the course the lower the technology fee. Where else can you get this kind of education with this minuscule charge? Bottom line, this program is only as successful as your effort to learn FX.

JerryPr

1 Like

JerryPr
Thanks for your immediate response. Your methodology looks great. I have done a bit of demo using it and it has nice feel to it. I did’t realise that you use multi pairs I thought you only used EUR/USD. Thanks again for sharing, I will continue with my practice.

Hi JerryP
I have been using your ‘Pullback’ strategy - with success - many thanks.
I do have a couple of queries
You illustrate that on Thursday 13th you did 34 trades on EUR/USD with 26 winning trades.
I am a little confused, probably just stupid, but Average Trade Length 55m 14secs I don’t understand. Are you stacking trades on top of each other or was 55 a typo for 5, typo would explain my confusion ?
On checking back on 13th I do notice that the candles were small on the 5m and stuck like glue to the 8EMA, however, they only broke the 8EMA 8 times, it was a great trend. Perhaps I am using the strategy too literally. Please don’t get me wrong, I love the strategy, but I would welcome your opinion whilst I am learning. As I have said it has a great feel to it and I would like to know of any nuances that I could tweak. Thank you in anticipation Johnny

I stack them but I let a couple run overnight. Those were going against me. I used the 4h chart to get the overall bias and I let them run because I had enough pips to cover any losses.

1 Like

Thank you Jerry - I do appreciate.
I have also been looking at larger time frames to get the bias.
I’ve also practised with a tight trailing stop loss to catch little winning runs.
I believe that your strategy is 100% sound and that slight tweaks maybe ok as long one does not stray from the main nuts and bolts.
Psychologically I find it reassuring to have a good strategy framework to work along; a good track so to speak.
I will stay on track - many thanks

I absolutely agree with you with regards to Apiary fund. I can’t call them a scam, I never went all the way through their program to put them to the test. However, I did buy into their Bee line. It was slow, tedious, and the training videos were sub par. I was finding better vids on the topic for free on Youtube. Their education program (the Bee line) is well organized, but slow and low quality. I was not about to give them more money for what they were offering. I proposed to them to make a deal with me and I would continue to try their program, but they refused. If they had confidence in their program they would have done whatever they could to keep me, but all they wanted was my money, and to keep selling me their half baked education.