4X Made-Easy?

Hello, I’m a total newbie here. In fact I was unaware of this market until a few days ago when I attended a 4X Made-easy seminar (sales pitch). Like many sales pitches it sounded too good to be true, although I was extremely intrigued with the concept.

Sitting in a room with about 50 other people, I could easily see how this was a profitable gig for GlobalTec (4X Made-easy software company). At $3000/person, just having 10 folks sign up was $30K. Not bad considering it was the second session that day. Realizing that I didn’t know enough (or anything) about this Forex market, there was no way I would shell out $3K until I researched it further. I assumed there had to be this kind of information on the internet, probably for free (alas I found BabyPips)!

Now, I am still curious about the system they were pitching. Has anyone here tried it? Does anyone know what metric(s) is behind their easy to read “buying pressure/selling line”? Any comments, pro or con, would be appreciated.

I have never heard anything but bad from forex made eazy, check out some of the review sites out there like Forex Trading System Review | Forex Trading Education Review | Forex Trading Course Review

I think i see some scam warnings for that name, better check them out dude!

If the word “forex” and “easy” are in the same sentence, you should be skeptical.

Google “forex made easy” and “scam” and see what you get.

I am also a newbie I started paper tradeing two months ago. A very good site to look at before investing in any training is Top Forex Review I found the site very informative. You don’t have to spend that kind of money for training, there is so much offered for free on many sites and some have online courses for $19.95 I found them to be quite good.

Thanks for the feedback. I followed up on the advice above and it seems IMO that their product isn’t worth it (as I expected).

I must say that I echo your sentiments…why does things of finance have to be so complicated… What happens for people who simply can’t get it?

The first place you want to check them out is under SCAM. A good place to check broker ratings, educators, software etc is FXbastards. All the ratings are done by other users. As an educator Babypips got a 5 star rating.
Sherry

Well, don’t trust it, If the program is anything like the book James ****s sent out then it’s useless. I bought the book when I started but all that information in it can be found on websites, it’s basically a reprint of articles on the net. Plus think about it, how many people attend the seminars? lots right, but how many get rich after they buy it? Now, I don’t know his track record in the market, however most people (not all) out there that sell these things can’t make a dime in the market, so they market the market and their product to make what they aren’t able to from forex. Anyways don’t take the shortcut, believe me I tried, and that rose has more thorns then it’s showing. I tried to piggy back on that website forexbastards.com, oh boy, before I knew it half my account was down. Anyways best trading to ya, and stay stay cool eh!