5 Things You Should Know About Risk and Your Investments

The most important rule of trading is to manage the risks. You must make a strategy according to the market and try to remain consistent in following it in order to minimise the risks and maximise the profits.

I agree with you, risk is a very important part of trading. According to me volatility in the market makes a trade riskier even though risk does not complete depend on the market volatility.

There is nothing more important than reducing the risk content in trading.And,I could not agree any more to the way, you have put it up.

WOW - I feel good, you should feel good, we all feel good. I agree. I concur. My thoughts exactly.

Sheep, everywhere i look!

Rainbows and unicorns

Hi Layla and that’s a great post. Thanks for publishing and sharing your thoughts among us all. It’s indeed a good read and will definitely help many in improvising their trade strategies. Keep sharing and happy trading!

I agree with you, Risk is an important part of trading which can’t be avoided but it can be controlled by sticking to the risk ratio and implementing the plans

What is the ideal risk reward ratio according to you?

Too many words to finally say that volatility is part of the risk in some way and without risk no gain.

Nothing new.

Very interesting, a minimum degree of risk is necessary in order to increase your earnings but risk management is essential

Having a proper risk management strategy in forex trading can help you become a consistent trader and being consistent is tied to being successful in the world of forex trading.

It’s interesting. Thank you so much for making this post. It is possible to learn a lot from this post.

I agree with your general assessment of risk and investments and you are right to point out that volatility is different from risk, and how important it is while trading. It is only when we have the possibility of risk, we can do everything to minimise it. Using stop loss orders and maintaining the right risk reward can be helpful for ensuring that.