500% Bonus; How to use it?

You are right, it has great benefit. Even though it is a broker’s way of attracting clients, does not make it bad to use. I love taking advantages of broker promotion, especially when it has to do with free money… don’t know about you

Dont know if I got lucy but I con verted $50 bonusin a couple of days. But yes is a promotion thing that most of these brokers give. But if 90% go bust in 2 or 3 months how much are they realygiving away. Also if you take their income by the time you trade bonus 50 times even if you win well they are not giving that much away.

He [I][U]isn’t[/U][/I] right at all, Jonnie: it [B]doesn’t[/B] have any real benefit at all. Far from it …

Actually it [I][U]does[/U][/I]. Because the brokers offering these gimmicks are exactly the ones you should be [I]avoiding[/I]!

Experience has taught them that promotions like these can - at virtually no cost at all - attract exactly the type of customer who doesn’t bother checking their regulatory record (and typically doesn’t even know that you can). And those are, of course, the customers all of whose money they can gradually win. They know what they’re doing.

Reading post #27 on the previous page may help you. :wink:

There is no such thing as “free money” :58:

Credible brokers dont need to offer bonuses

A “Big Bonus” of 500% indeed sounds lucrative but this is something you should actually avoid. I agree there is no such thing called Free Money. These are the marketing strategies adopted by the brokers (especially MM brokers) to make you lose money. To withdraw bonus, you need to fulfil some trading conditions like meeting volumes or doing particular number or lots and to meet these conditions when you trade aggressively, your chances of burning your account increases significantly which exactly your broker wants.

Seems like you have something against this broker and it is not the bonus that pisses you off. Anyone can read the anger and frustration in your post. There are so many brokers offering Bonuses out there, and all company has some form of incentive in one kind after another. Understandably, there are traders who love bonuses and some don’t. It is a matter of choice.

Heres a rule of thumb bro. The more a broker chases your business, the dodgier they become. Reputable brokers have no need to capture your business with “bonuses”.

My guess your another professional spammer here to promote these scab operations

Can you blame her?
This subject is raised time after time and each time we get new posters saying how great this is, while experienced posters try to advise against it.
Can’t help but think that many of these new posters, who never contribute anything useful elsewhere on BP, are either idiots or, more likely, scammers/affiliates/brokers

Lol … I don’t even know which broker it is, whose bonus we’re discussing, here.

That doesn’t matter (especially to me, because I don’t use counterparty market-makers anyway).

What [U]matters[/U] is that the promotion they are/were running is a big red flag to avoid them, for all the reasons that so many long-established, respected members have now so patiently and repeatedly explained in this thread.

My frustration is not with whoever the broker is/was: it’s with the people like Jonnie Kash who have very little idea what they’re talking about and are simply making fatuous, deeply misguided posts in the thread (presumably without even having read much of it, and seeing the explanations that so many members are offering for our perspective that these are deals to [B]avoid[/B]), just repeating their naive, gullible view that there’s potentially something to be gained by allowing yourself to be attracted by these stupid offers, and not appreciating the damage they do to your success-chances in the long run. In any other, better regulated industry, the ways they’re promoted would be [U]illegal[/U].

Like so many of the factors that determine which (few) traders will ever become steadily successful and which (many) never will, it’s actually a matter of [I][B]judgment[/B][/I], based on experience and understanding.

It’s a shame for neophyte traders to make choices which will further damage their future success prospects, in a field of endeavour with such low overall success-rates in the first place.

This is also true.

You can fix a lot of things Lexy but you can"t fix stupid.

Trading with welcome bonus is the great opportunity and bonus given by some brokers only for trading, we can do forex with this bonus and only profit getting from bonus can be withdraw, we can not withdraw the bonus, just can do forex trading with the bonus.

There is just no helping people - where is the “[I]close thread button[/I]”

This maybe true, but you can make it worse - always enjoyable from time to time :wink:

I am not against having bonus, but where is the common sense? 500%? Is this even serious thing? I think newbies got to look for alternative as majority can’t afford to work into investment straight away, but this doesn’t mean dart at every available thing. Sometimes, you might not LOSE anything but you STILL lose a lot! That is with time, I believe one got to value time as this term you are not losing ANYTHING is pure joke.

LOL! Here we go again :smiley:

Not sure whether there is one … but rarely (if ever) has its use been more overdue than in this thread.

There is in case you know you never blow the account. But if it’s worth it is questionable. I was offered 200 Euro bonus upon depositing 1k. I read the T&C and figured that with my trading style I would have to make at least 20k profit and trade with them long time in order to convert the entire bonus into money. Back then I though why not, it’s an extra 1% of profit.

After 2 years and 2 months and 14k profit I have converted almost 100 euro of that bonus to real money, so 0.7% extra profit. In the end it’s an extra 200 but you have to decide for yourself if it’s worth it.

This is with an FCA broker btw. I trade quite some FCA brokers and only this one came up with bonus

That’s the main problem on Welcome Bonus. No withdrawal option or unrealistic lots bindings.

I don’t think it’s the “main” problem at all. That’s far less important and significant.

The main problem is what the fact that it’s offered tells you about whether or not you should be using that kind of broker in the first place.

It’s explained here -