500% Bonus; How to use it?

You can fix a lot of things Lexy but you can"t fix stupid.

Trading with welcome bonus is the great opportunity and bonus given by some brokers only for trading, we can do forex with this bonus and only profit getting from bonus can be withdraw, we can not withdraw the bonus, just can do forex trading with the bonus.

There is just no helping people - where is the “[I]close thread button[/I]”

This maybe true, but you can make it worse - always enjoyable from time to time :wink:

I am not against having bonus, but where is the common sense? 500%? Is this even serious thing? I think newbies got to look for alternative as majority can’t afford to work into investment straight away, but this doesn’t mean dart at every available thing. Sometimes, you might not LOSE anything but you STILL lose a lot! That is with time, I believe one got to value time as this term you are not losing ANYTHING is pure joke.

LOL! Here we go again :smiley:

Not sure whether there is one … but rarely (if ever) has its use been more overdue than in this thread.

There is in case you know you never blow the account. But if it’s worth it is questionable. I was offered 200 Euro bonus upon depositing 1k. I read the T&C and figured that with my trading style I would have to make at least 20k profit and trade with them long time in order to convert the entire bonus into money. Back then I though why not, it’s an extra 1% of profit.

After 2 years and 2 months and 14k profit I have converted almost 100 euro of that bonus to real money, so 0.7% extra profit. In the end it’s an extra 200 but you have to decide for yourself if it’s worth it.

This is with an FCA broker btw. I trade quite some FCA brokers and only this one came up with bonus

That’s the main problem on Welcome Bonus. No withdrawal option or unrealistic lots bindings.

I don’t think it’s the “main” problem at all. That’s far less important and significant.

The main problem is what the fact that it’s offered tells you about whether or not you should be using that kind of broker in the first place.

It’s explained here -