$500 Forexchief or above no deposit bonus

Hello guys, am new here.

My first need would be a no deposit bonus of $500 or more. I lost $1000 reach cash last two days and am not sure what went wrong on the mt4 platform. I was using octa fx broker. I want to try the strategy again but I have ran out of cash.

I was browsing through here and I saw a post that Forexchief gives $500 to new traders. Now I want it, but want to know if anyone has really gotten it and how long it took. I need fresh response.

I also want someone to recommend any other broker that can give me more than that as bonus without asking for deposit. I need to try my hands again on a live account. Please help

little advice my friend …start with demo before live …test your strategy !!!.. dont run before you can walk
or did you also start to drive a 500 PS car before doing your driver license :wink:

1 Like

which broker gives u a bonus without depositing?

All broker offered bonus account is scam,
Read again their disclaimer about bonus account,

500 is credit,and withdrawal will be pain in the ass

1 Like

That is the question I had in mind, and that was why I need clarification.

I don’t know about that. I checked out the broker and they look clean and has been around for a while. I really don’t need to withdraw the bonus. I just need the bonus to test a strategy on a live account without risking my personal money. Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

u do not understand, no1 gives u free money under the form of a bonus just so u can pretend to be a trader, all bonuses are deposit related, so u open the account, verify it and deposit money, and they ll match ur deposit or whatever offer they have. atleast to my knwledge

1 Like

You’re not ready to trade live yet. Stick to demo!!

You should use the broker if you want to. There is no issue with that. There are many traders here trading with them without complains as far as I can see. My advice would be that you stick with a demo account and when you are ready, go live

Forexchief gave $100 to new traders without them having to deposit first. This bonus of $500 is different. i think one has to deposit first. No one should rely on bonuses, they are just incentives to help new traders or better still make them feel better (don’t ask me how)

lots of broker provides many kinds of bonus offer , but in practical due to having much restrictions this kind of bonus cannot be used.

the main problem comes when it is time to withdrawal. most of the time it makes complicated something and brokers cheat

Thank you for the response. I already started using Forexchief. The bonus was $500 I got in total after deposit. All is going well at the moment.

Please read the teams & conditions very carefully; because mostly no deposit bonus is meaningless!