55 EMA Breakout Strategy

Useless: Thanks for posting. I’ll check that out.

Gitpip: In total for about 7 months. This strategy, only just recently – a week or two.

Learn from master kiwa? I think you may need to practise more on telling the difference between crap and non crap… that guy couldn’t trade his way out of…

[QUOTE=“o990l6mh;631408”] Learn from master kiwa? I think you may need to practise more on telling the difference between crap and non crap… that guy couldn’t trade his way out of…[/QUOTE]

Did you see his posts? All of them are profits? You should also check out Butterfly–this guy doesn’t have any losing trades?

Lol. They both selectively misrepresent their trading history to make themselves look profitable. In reality their accounts are in deep drawdown.

[QUOTE=“jadd806;631441”] Lol. They both selectively misrepresent their trading history to make themselves look profitable. In reality their accounts are in deep drawdown.[/QUOTE]

those were the only ones I thought had any promise; what a downer. does this forum have any legitimate strategy, trading methodology?

[QUOTE=“gitpip11;631446”] those were the only ones I thought had any promise; what a downer. does this forum have any legitimate strategy, trading methodology?[/QUOTE]

Yes jadd, I have a legitimate strategy.

Very few. Check out the “Rubber Band Trade” thread. It’s far from perfect but it has worked well for us so far.

Those who have good systems are reluctant to share (understandably); those with junk or a hidden agenda are drawn like moths to a light.

I believe there is mechanical, non mechanical. There is emotional, non emotional. There is subjective, non subjective. There is price action, support resistance, supply & demand…I could go on for ever. They all work & they all don’t work.

My point. There is only persistence & hard work to make what ever you decide to work, work.

There is no holy grail system, only holy grail traders.

Stay positive & focused.

Keep up the hard work PipsAndFlows.

Why would you even be looking for a “legitimate strategy” if you are so successful with “naked chart, no indicators, just price action”? Never mind. I’ll make you a deal. If you are mature enough to get off your high horse and apologize to the op for the arrogant way you waltzed into this thread, I will be among those who just consider that a mistake arising from insecurity and will try to give you a helping hand. Don’t be embarrassed, we’ve all done things where we wish we had a “do over.” You probably don’t even realize how many of us can clearly see what you don’t know. Kiwa and Butterfly are the only ones you thought had any promise? My friend, you are showing us how far you have to go. And now comes Kitaab, Master Solicitor, who got his thread, “Another Holy Grail,” kicked off the forum so fast I didn’t even have time to post my scathing comments. He would love for you to fall for his line.

There are any number of honest, intelligent, and helpful traders on this site and others. Some of them are genius or close enough. Some are even profitable traders. You will have to develop that “sixth sense” to discern the motives of those you cross paths with. Because, just as surely as there are those mentioned, there are also those who have no conscience and have never won a trade in their lives, but they do have something they want you to buy.

[ ] not rekt
[ ] slightly rekt
[x] rekt

Geez, Jadd, I’m an old guy. I might not know what you mean by “rekt.” But, I have a younger partner in one of my ventures who is a gamer and ‘splained it to me a while back. I appreciate your compliment, and, if you don’t mind, will return one.
I have noted the intelligence, thoughtfulness, and confidence of your posts. You are obviously a young man and I could wish that I had been as centered as you appear to be when I was that age. I look forward to continuing to learn from you and wish you the best in your trading.

Haha… thanks mate. Best to you as well. Just trying to carve something out for myself in the Forex market. Hopefully turn it into a career when I graduate next year.

Apologies to PipsAndFlows for derailing your thread. I’m interested in how this system turns out. I actually devised a system very similar to this a while back. I designed it to trade on the Daily but it didn’t work out… Actually ended up working reasonably well on the M5. Got bored of staring at candles waiting for set-ups so I abandoned it.

Thanks for the informative posts you have made in this thread Jadd. You mentioned in another thread you are/were working on a scalping system, was it that, that is similar to this? Will you ever share it with us?

[QUOTE=“pipwoof;631467”] Why would you even be looking for a “legitimate strategy” if you are so successful with “naked chart, no indicators, just price action”? Never mind. I’ll make you a deal. If you are mature enough to get off your high horse and apologize to the op for the arrogant way you waltzed into this thread, I will be among those who just consider that a mistake arising from insecurity and will try to give you a helping hand. Don’t be embarrassed, we’ve all done things where we wish we had a “do over.” You probably don’t even realize how many of us can clearly see what you don’t know. Kiwa and Butterfly are the only ones you thought had any promise? My friend, you are showing us how far you have to go. And now comes Kitaab, Master Solicitor, who got his thread, “Another Holy Grail,” kicked off the forum so fast I didn’t even have time to post my scathing comments. He would love for you to fall for his line. There are any number of honest, intelligent, and helpful traders on this site and others. Some of them are genius or close enough. Some are even profitable traders. You will have to develop that “sixth sense” to discern the motives of those you cross paths with. Because, just as surely as there are those mentioned, there are also those who have no conscience and have never won a trade in their lives, but they do have something they want you to buy. [/QUOTE]

price action is where its at–indicators are part of the scam… if something is already known to work (some of these indicators are over 100 years old), you bet someone’s found a way around it (so you keep losing money). if i’m referring to things as ‘crap,’ it’s more anger and bitter disappointment, than a high horse. thanks for your comments.

Hi gitpip,

gitpip, I agree with your post about price action.

Why don’t you remove the “custom period” in myfxbook and check all of his account history and see if you’re still impressed…

[QUOTE=“o990l6mh;631610”] Why don’t you remove the “custom period” in myfxbook and check all of his account history and see if you’re still impressed…[/QUOTE]

yes, i’m new here so excuse my ignorance. by the way, i just signed up for babypips yesterday; i’ve read some of the posts on here and that’s the impression i got at first glance, thanks for correcting me.

so, this is the place where everybody posts stuff that doesn’t work (not in all cases anyway), LOL.

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”

[QUOTE=“pipwoof;631627”] “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” [/QUOTE]

what is that supposed to mean? it doesn’t say, or even suggest that the teacher is ready or is even an expert; the teacher appears only, and is ready to take advantage of the earnest student, make him do all sorts of testing that leads nowhere, lol…