90-Day Forex Challenge $1k to $1M

just a realist

Its not like i want him to blow it, just seems likely when chasing a high profit fast

Still doing good. EUR/NZD and EUR/USD making it a good day :sunglasses:

How do I send you a private message on here?

Hello,
Thanks for you great comment

This is not martingale, We had a position in wave 4 and it didn’t reach our TP, we calculated the maximum movement of wave 5, then we had some positions with keeping low DD,
We have decided to just trade from End of wave 2 till end of Wave 3, then if there is enough pip for wave 5 we can trade for wave 5.
Martingale means: 0.1 0.2 0.4 0.8 … our strategy doesn’t have martingale. we got lower position in better rate because our leverage is 1:100 and we had other currency pairs in our portfolio.

You can click on the Name then Message.

Seems like I can’t… strange

How do i message ypu

1 Like

Yeah Ive missed the word "almost" cuz theres nothing impossible in this world. Good luck fella and I definitely will follow this thing.

1 Like

Hello FXF,

what is your risk to reward ratio? have to ask because it isn’t showing you using any stop losses on the fibogroup platform?

Dear Sir
for some of positions we have SL, Most of our positions are almost end of trend and we get in for new trend, in our research we have tested over 10 years with this method, market always moved in our right direction after a while and for some positions which we are completely sure we don’t have SL.

thank you, is there anyway to message you privately?

1 Like

In efficient markets you aren’t likely to make above average returns for a long time. Let’s see how another holy grail will fail :slight_smile:

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.” – Marcus Aurelius

1 Like

I don’t get all the negativity…he’s making money and has a nice Myfxbook record. I’m excited about this and hope I can learn the method.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for inspiring, That’s exactly my point why some people are too much negative, sometimes I feel that’s my mistake I have shown the login and password for free. This guy 2 days ago sent a message to me that we charge people with money. I said all the details of my account is available here how can we charge people. haha. Please if anybody here is upset we are offering free signals and we are blocked their way please don’t follow this topic.

your myfxbook page does not exist anymore… what happened?

2 Likes

Hello,
That was an error system on myfxbook, didn’t show our DD correctly and we asked them to correct the mistake, they suggested to create new.
Hello FireXforex,

I have checked and I see that you have re-added the account and it is now showing correctly.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Grace,
Myfxbook support.
This is the new link:
FireXForex Live account

Hey Grace,

Thank you for sharing your MyFxBook page.

Currently what is your recommended route to copy your trades?
Are you on track to reach you $1m goal so far?

As it stands I’ve never copied a trader without using an EA before - so I’m interested to read about what you think is the best way.

Appreciate your time and help.
Thanks,
Sam

went to your site and contacted support last 2 weeks ago…Still not a single word from your support how to join the paid signal service…