90% of new traders don't make it

Obviously, from what I am seeing on these threads, and this one in particular, it is not easy to make money in Forex. I was looking at the supply, demand technique, and the smart money plays. Of course there are many more methods, and as far as I can see they all have one commonality, and that is to increase a traders chances of making money. The smart money technique, where you use very little indicators, maybe the 20 or 50 day moving average and look for accumulation, markup, distribution and markdown, looks to me to be basically the Elliot wave theory only with a different name, and it’s just a basic trend, range trading system. Only thing is, it might be geared more for spotting the trails of smart money. Just my thoughts!

Supply and Demand has a major role in any markets and very much in the Forex trading. If their is any easy way or system then all traders will become millionaires.

But in fact it is a lot of struggle is what i would like to call to reach the pinnacle of success which any trader can dream of in the starting.